Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
 Worried  im 7 month pregnant  and im scared i fell my boys kick i got kick out from home now dose god love me are dose he think im dumb please help me 

Bella

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
First of all I don't believe you and second if what you're saying is true, yes he does.

my baby
team hawkeye's butt.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"secrets-i-have" wrote:

Worried  im 7 month pregnant  and im scared i fell my boys kick i got kick out from home now dose god love me are dose he think im dumb please help me 
Bella he loves you no matter what trust me i know wht up i been there done that dont be scared and why are you kick out you told me your mom was happy  Confused

kayla

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"im-me-not-you " wrote:

"secrets-i-have" wrote:

Bella he loves you no matter what trust me i know wht up i been there done that dont be scared and why are you kick out you told me your mom was happy  Confused
no she hate it sorry  and how are you

Bella

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
God will love you no matter what happens.

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Intercourse before marriage is a sin.  get to repenting 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

secrets-i-have GOD will love u no matter what you do, I'll pray for u and ur gonna make it through.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
no

:^)

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
You have committed a sin. Since God create's Hell and send people who committed sin there then we know that he hates sins and that he isn't an all loving God. It's hard to tell.

Also known as God.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
NOPE.

Also known as Wolverine.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity