×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

There's a reason I talk to Riley a lot.
#moreswagthanJack
You're so adorable when you're wrong. that's why Jacob talks to you all the time. because you're always wrong ZINGGGGG
Jacob's wrong too.
people just can't be like me...gorgeous and correct.  all day erryday 
Well, I don't see you hooking up with hot gingers.
If I was, do you think I'd currently be in a relationship? 
Perhaps not.
There you go. 
Still, I get hot ginger girls.
I actually have a physical girlfriend, that isn't behind a computer screen though. I don't need my hands when I have hers. 
Meh. I'm jealous of you anyway.
I dunno why. 
You're better off than I am.
Considering my liver is probably damaged to hell, not really. Not to mention what ever other under the surface trauma of substance abuse during puberty. 
I'm... not sure what to say to that. Sorry?

Adieu.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ah... how bout' them gingers, aye?

"The President bombed another country whose name we couldn't pronounce"


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

There's a reason I talk to Riley a lot.
#moreswagthanJack
You're so adorable when you're wrong. that's why Jacob talks to you all the time. because you're always wrong ZINGGGGG
Jacob's wrong too.
people just can't be like me...gorgeous and correct.  all day erryday 
Well, I don't see you hooking up with hot gingers.
If I was, do you think I'd currently be in a relationship? 
Perhaps not.
There you go. 
Still, I get hot ginger girls.
I actually have a physical girlfriend, that isn't behind a computer screen though. I don't need my hands when I have hers. 
Meh. I'm jealous of you anyway.
I dunno why. 
You're better off than I am.
Considering my liver is probably damaged to hell, not really. Not to mention what ever other under the surface trauma of substance abuse during puberty. 
I'm... not sure what to say to that. Sorry?
You don't have to say anything. I'm not trying to be some attention seeker or Kurt Cobain, I'm just saying, it's not ideal to want to be anything like me. 


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It gives me joyus amusement to see that you residents canot follow a simple poll. POLL. In a poll your answser is YES....or NO. Not a debate.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 75

"Baby260" wrote:

God is 100% real -.-
And if he isn't?  agonist athiest

I was originally gonna post a racist joke here but I knew you guys wouldn't like it, your welcome Americans, Russians, Muslims, Kenyans, Chinese, Japanese, Korea, Mexicans, Austrians, Germans, British, and last but not the least, Penguins.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

It gives me joyus amusement to see that you residents canot follow a simple poll. POLL. In a poll your answser is YES....or NO. Not a debate.
sorry I forgot we're not supposed to have fun 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
100% real

Marinapatice


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Of course hes real. 100%

~Ariana Grande #1


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Ms Knight" wrote:

100% real


Stop posting on topics that nobody's posted on in months. 

There is no shortage of topics asking about whether or not you believe in God on this board, and you don't need to reply to all of them. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I am God.

Of course I am real.

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity