Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Jesus Is awesum and some ppl say that christianity is not a religion but it is! smile  becasause mainly we hav the bible and we hav loads of otha stuff to ay that god is real and if u want proof then read the bible! and no don't u dare say that the bible is made up....! cause it is not! God told the ppl wat to write and they wrote it! So yea! plz dont critizize chritianity! because i love god! I love god! god is awesum! i luv god! Roses r red Violets r blue I just wanted to say... JESUS LOVS U!!!

Remember...When life knocks you down to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I personally am not religious, but I respect other people's religions and beliefs. 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

I personally am not religious, but I respect other people's religions and beliefs.

Left.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I'm with Mia on this.  But...who said that Christianity wasn't a religion? 

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not being able to love.
--Miguel de Unamuno

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Inspired- " wrote:

I'm with Mia on this. But...who said that Christianity wasn't a religion?
Common sence?

Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Oh some other kid that created a forum called "Jesus had a bad weekend'  he said that Christianity is not a religion and loads of othe rtotal RUBBISH .... Eish

Remember...When life knocks you down to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray!

Posted By:

Thumb

Oh wow you dare to call jesus a goose... well lets see how u like me reporting you\?!  Angry

Posted By:

Thumb
Erm...yeah right. Christianity is a good religion. But, who calls Jesus a goose?

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mintygirl777" wrote:

Oh some other kid that created a forum called "Jesus had a bad weekend' he said that Christianity is not a religion and loads of othe rtotal RUBBISH .... Eish
I'm A Christian *read my sig* and I believe its not a Religion. It's a spirituial relationship between you and God through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mintygirl777" wrote:

Oh wow you dare to call jesus a goose... well lets see how u like me reporting you\?! Angry
I wouldnt consider reporting a locked account, and a post from four months ago...but I understand since you're new here. See that Gold keylock by CuriousJakes' pic? That means his account is locked.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity