Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Why do atheists have the right to fan off every theroy christians have as incredible and stupid yet they can use a threoy that is widely debated over as thier proof?


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

Why do atheists have the right to fan off every theroy christians have as incredible and stupid yet they can use a threoy that is widely debated over as thier proof?
PLEASE. GO ON.

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

Why do atheists have the right to fan off every theroy christians have as incredible and stupid yet they can use a threoy that is widely debated over as thier proof?
Because none of your "theories" are actually "scientific theories," nor are they credible.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Did thy atheist mimik mighty Alphas post?


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Why do you have the right to believe something so ridiculous and fantastic that it couldn't be true? Nor does it have a shred of evidence.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

Why do you have the right to believe something so ridiculous and fantastic that it couldn't be true? Nor does it have a shred of evidence.
Because I trust an all loving being any day of the week before I trust some guy with a certificate that says hes smart but in reality he has never lived, expressed hisself, or even done something worth a care.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

Why do atheists have the right to fan off every theroy christians have as incredible and stupid yet they can use a threoy that is widely debated over as thier proof?
...because they can, and why should we believe it, since you have no proof?  Theory*  their*  Christians*  theory* 

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

Because I trust an all loving being any day of the week before I trust some guy with a certificate that says hes smart but in reality he has never lived, expressed hisself, or even done something worth a care.
"Hisself?" You mean "Himself." Either way, he's smarter than you.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Because I trust an all loving being any day of the week before I trust some guy with a certificate that says hes smart but in reality he has never lived, expressed hisself, or even done something worth a care.
"Hisself?" You mean "Himself." Either way, he's smarter than you.
boommmm

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Because I trust an all loving being any day of the week before I trust some guy with a certificate that says hes smart but in reality he has never lived, expressed hisself, or even done something worth a care.
"Hisself?" You mean "Himself." Either way, he's smarter than you.
boommmm
Hahahaha


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity