Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

God sent bears to maul 42 children because they called one of his servants bald.

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!”  He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
2 Kings 2:23-24

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Heh. Heh. Using The Message Translation....void because thats when It gets corrupted.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Now that you have shared this, alot of people probably are thinking, "how could a loving God allow this to happen?" let me explain.  They were not only mocking Elisha , but Elijah . (who had been taken UP in a whirlwind of fire) its obvious of how they mocked Elisha, but they mocked Elijah to because, before Elijah (with the exception of Enoch) everyone died and went DOWN to Sheol, so when it was reported that Elijah went up, people that it was fake. So when the boys said "go up" it was also insulting Elijah.  Elijah and Elisha were both appointed as prophets by God , and in the Bible it says that "God shall not be mocked." ( somewhere in Galations I beleive) So when Elisha cursed them in the name of the Lord, since they had mocked two of Gods anointed prophets, they boys were then killed by the 2 bears

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"elvispresleyking" wrote:

Now that you have shared this, alot of people probably are thinking, "how could a loving God allow this to happen?" let me explain.  They were not only mocking Elisha , but Elijah . (who had been taken UP in a whirlwind of fire) its obvious of how they mocked Elisha, but they mocked Elijah to because, before Elijah (with the exception of Enoch) everyone died and went DOWN to Sheol, so when it was reported that Elijah went up, people that it was fake. So when the boys said "go up" it was also insulting Elijah.  Elijah and Elisha were both appointed as prophets by God , and in the Bible it says that "God shall not be mocked." ( somewhere in Galations I beleive) So when Elisha cursed them in the name of the Lord, since they had mocked two of Gods anointed prophets, they boys were then killed by the 2 bears
So God kills 42 kids because they mock him, more or less? Wow. That's called over sensitive. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Now that you have shared this, alot of people probably are thinking, "how could a loving God allow this to happen?" let me explain. They were not only mocking Elisha , but Elijah . (who had been taken UP in a whirlwind of fire) its obvious of how they mocked Elisha, but they mocked Elijah to because, before Elijah (with the exception of Enoch) everyone died and went DOWN to Sheol, so when it was reported that Elijah went up, people that it was fake. So when the boys said "go up" it was also insulting Elijah. Elijah and Elisha were both appointed as prophets by God , and in the Bible it says that "God shall not be mocked." ( somewhere in Galations I beleive) So when Elisha cursed them in the name of the Lord, since they had mocked two of Gods anointed prophets, they boys were then killed by the 2 bears
*clap* *clap* *clap* Im Impressed.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Now that you have shared this, alot of people probably are thinking, "how could a loving God allow this to happen?" let me explain. They were not only mocking Elisha , but Elijah . (who had been taken UP in a whirlwind of fire) its obvious of how they mocked Elisha, but they mocked Elijah to because, before Elijah (with the exception of Enoch) everyone died and went DOWN to Sheol, so when it was reported that Elijah went up, people that it was fake. So when the boys said "go up" it was also insulting Elijah. Elijah and Elisha were both appointed as prophets by God , and in the Bible it says that "God shall not be mocked." ( somewhere in Galations I beleive) So when Elisha cursed them in the name of the Lord, since they had mocked two of Gods anointed prophets, they boys were then killed by the 2 bears
So God kills 42 kids because they mock him, more or less? Wow. That's called over sensitive.
Its called handling the problem LIKE A BOSS.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

I wouldn't call it over sensitive sense ya know, they are His creation, and so many times He does stuff for us, whether we accept that or not, and don't give time to thank Him. If I was God I would probably about sick and tired of all the evil things that His creation has done, and I'm almost positive that that was not the first bad thing those boys ever did

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

I wouldn't call it over sensitive sense ya know, they are His creation, and so many times He does stuff for us, whether we accept that or not, and don't give time to thank Him. If I was God I would probably about sick and tired of all the evil things that His creation has done, and I'm almost positive that that was not the first bad thing those boys ever did
Uh. So... That's really pathetic.  Why does God, an omnipotent, infinitely powerful being care about some kids calling his prophet bald? Is God seriously this insecure in himself? Enough to kill 42 CHILDREN? 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Uh. So... That's really pathetic.  Why does God, an omnipotent, infinitely powerful being care about some kids calling his prophet bald? Is God seriously this insecure in himself? Enough to kill 42 CHILDREN? 
Although. This is also the God that endorses slavery. -shrug- 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

I want to be a professional... in Say Anything posted by gemzworld
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Who else likes Jhonny Cash? in Country posted by ksinger
Who else likes Jhonny Cash? in Country posted by ksinger
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
The Death Weapon Meister Ac... in School posted by NedeonxszzsWaffexl
The Death Weapon Meister Ac... in School posted by NedeonxszzsWaffexl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash