Back left
Back right

Why do you or why do you not believe in the God of Abraham

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe in The God Of Abraham because teh book of which it is based on has so many scientific facts and disproves so many others.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Like what? Tell me 1 thing.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sorry for late rep. Im typing it.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I don't believe for the same reason I don't believe in any of the other millions of Gods that have existed over the course of human history. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
We are waiting!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
1 thing. How about.....for starters..The Big Bang. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. One of his creations is direct, one is indierect. We know that basicly he meant the universe we he said the word "heavens" because it  is by definition a form of the word universe. And the universe is basicly what? Matter. So we have In the beginning God created matter. And we also know that matter cannot exist without one thing. Time. So in the beignning God created matter, and time. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. Matter was formless, taking up space, and God, basicly being an energy, was hovering over the matter. To put it in a different way, God, this emmence dence energy is hovering like a convection over matter. 3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. Now we can conclude from this that this is the point of decupling. When the Big Bang exploded. Of course you have to take time and realize that The Bible is not just some kiddie book with fairy tales, you must understand that there is a meaning behind it, God needed us to understand what he is and what he is capable of and that is why he has a select few that can do so. Thats about....I dont know.....70 years of modern scientific study vs........8000 year old boook...yeaaaaaaa..Im gonna side witht the book.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

I don't believe for the same reason I don't believe in any of the other millions of Gods that have existed over the course of human history.
You gotta think, God is different from any other,

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

1 thing. Thats about....I dont know.....70 years of modern scientific study vs........8000 year old boook...yeaaaaaaa..Im gonna side witht the book.
Going by this logic you should probably be a Hindu. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Uhm... Not really. More hateful than most, though... *nod*

(Insert witty signature here)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ElizaLikesCoffee" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Uhm... Not really. More hateful than most, though... *nod*
Why candycoat? Fact is, if you do not beilieve that Jesus came to save you and pay for your sin nature, than none the less.....sin must be paid....by death. Jesus is one option, you are another. Make your choice.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity