×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
A heterosexist is someone who has a problem with any sexuality besides heterosexuality. Please watch what you say. I know you think your god disapproves of gays, bisexuals, etc. but consider the effect your words might have. Suicide among gay/bi/etc. teenagers is much higher than with straight teens. Why? Because of all we have to deal with. Our parents, guardians, and family may not accept us. We might have to live with the stress of keeping our sexuality a secret from them. Our "friends" might leave us when they find out. They might mistreat us. We might get bullied. We might be struggling with self hatred. Plus, for those of us living in America, we look at our country and see that we are second class citizens. We don't have the same equal rights and protections that everyone else has. It's depressing. You coming along and telling us that your god disapproves and that we're going to Hell just might drive us off the edge. Again, please watch what you say.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 6726

Just a reminder from a Christian, our God also doesn't like people who judge other people. Try to remember that when you want to judge people for their sexuality, beliefs or religion.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Well, im hestrosexist. Think about it.....dont they allow you to marry in South Africa though?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well, im hestrosexist. Think about it.....dont they allow you to marry in South Africa though?
That doesn't help us in America. We're still oppressed here.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well, im hestrosexist. Think about it.....dont they allow you to marry in South Africa though?
That doesn't help us in America. We're still oppressed here.
Opressed? Really? Look, our nation was founded on this..and if you mess with the foundation, you mess it up. As is with as you were to mees witht eh foundation of a house, it wold topple. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well, im hestrosexist. Think about it.....dont they allow you to marry in South Africa though?
That doesn't help us in America. We're still oppressed here.
Opressed? Really? Look, our nation was founded on this..and if you mess with the foundation, you mess it up. As is with as you were to mees witht eh foundation of a house, it wold topple. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
I'd love to point out how marriage equality works wonderfully in Canada and how it's been proven that the children of same s-x couples are as healthy, happy, and successful as those of straight couples, and how our country was also founded on slavery and that if we got rid of that and didn't collapse, we can stop oppressing LGBTQ+ people and survive, but that isn't the topic of this thread. This thread is about watching what you say, so that you don't cause LGBTQ+ teens to suffer anymore than we already are.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 603

Ya know. The % rates for a successful straight marriage without divorce is on about 15% when same gender is around 80%.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well, im hestrosexist. Think about it.....dont they allow you to marry in South Africa though?
That doesn't help us in America. We're still oppressed here.
Opressed? Really? Look, our nation was founded on this..and if you mess with the foundation, you mess it up. As is with as you were to mees witht eh foundation of a house, it wold topple. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
I'd love to point out how marriage equality works wonderfully in Canada and how it's been proven that the children of same s-x couples are as healthy, happy, and successful as those of straight couples, and how our country was also founded on slavery and that if we got rid of that and didn't collapse, we can stop oppressing LGBTQ+ people and survive, but that isn't the topic of this thread. This thread is about watching what you say, so that you don't cause LGBTQ+ teens to suffer anymore than we already are.
Why are they just as healthy? Lets see..where did those children come from? STRAIGHT PARENTS.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 6726

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well, im hestrosexist. Think about it.....dont they allow you to marry in South Africa though?
That doesn't help us in America. We're still oppressed here.
Opressed? Really? Look, our nation was founded on this..and if you mess with the foundation, you mess it up. As is with as you were to mees witht eh foundation of a house, it wold topple. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
Your country has brothels & Las Vegas, that's a great Christian foundation you guys got there. You seriously think 2 people getting married is going to destroy the nation? Yeah, look what it did to Canada.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well, im hestrosexist. Think about it.....dont they allow you to marry in South Africa though?
That doesn't help us in America. We're still oppressed here.
Opressed? Really? Look, our nation was founded on this..and if you mess with the foundation, you mess it up. As is with as you were to mees witht eh foundation of a house, it wold topple. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
I'd love to point out how marriage equality works wonderfully in Canada and how it's been proven that the children of same s-x couples are as healthy, happy, and successful as those of straight couples, and how our country was also founded on slavery and that if we got rid of that and didn't collapse, we can stop oppressing LGBTQ+ people and survive, but that isn't the topic of this thread. This thread is about watching what you say, so that you don't cause LGBTQ+ teens to suffer anymore than we already are.
Why are they just as healthy? Lets see..where did those children come from? STRAIGHT PARENTS.
not necessarily. 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
who is ur favourite youtube... in Celebs posted by BlackWolfee
Debate - phones allowed in ... in Debating posted by BlackWolfee
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Happy04
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by babe01
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by SmartSunnyShadow
*Strength in Numbers* ATJ /... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Debate - phones allowed in ... in Debating posted by BlackWolfee
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CAKE? in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CAKE? in Food posted by Kirsteeeeen
A-Z Food game in Food posted by Kirsteeeeen