Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
How can we expierence the feeling of being called to something?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
We could not, if He was not. Enough said...

Unconditional love is as rare as a child with sincerity.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

-ephemeral

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

Actually, that feeling isn't just a feeling you get with religion. While yes, in religion you get that feeling of belonging and being called to it, you get it with other things too. There is not a single thing you feel from religion that is a feeling exclusive to religion. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Actually, that feeling isn't just a feeling you get with religion. While yes, in religion you get that feeling of belonging and being called to it, you get it with other things too. There is not a single thing you feel from religion that is a feeling exclusive to religion.
Care to elaborate on said methods?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Methods of? 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Methods of?
Methods of feeling the same emotion as divinity, without religion.

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

Neurotransmitters.  The same things that make you feel any different variety of emotions and longings.  It's the same reason why you feel like someone is following you when you walk down an alley at night, and why you can want things you've never seen or experienced in life. Endorphins and hormonal response is your answer, plain and simple.

"When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

-Stephen Roberts

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

God is real, but is he wasnt you wouldnt be here on Earth, I wouldn't be here on Earth and nobody would be. There wouldn't even be and Earth, Galaxy or Atmosphere. But because all these things are here plus more. God is real and his blood still works

GO TEAM MINDELSS BEHAVIOR WHOO WHOO!!!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"#nerdychica" wrote:

God is real, but is he wasnt you wouldnt be here on Earth, I wouldn't be here on Earth and nobody would be. There wouldn't even be and Earth, Galaxy or Atmosphere. But because all these things are here plus more. God is real and his blood still works
Well, I for one am convinced. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"InNeedofRepair" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Neurotransmitters. The same things that make you feel any different variety of emotions and longings. It's the same reason why you feel like someone is following you when you walk down an alley at night, and why you can want things you've never seen or experienced in life. Endorphins and hormonal response is your answer, plain and simple.

But so how come its more powerfuL with God?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity