×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 2

i beleive that God created and designed the heavens and the earth for further questions post anthing i am willing to debate. i will not slam your religion. but i will tell you the points that Christianity covers thank you


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 9052

"xmuffingirl" wrote:

i beleive that God created and designed the heavens and the earth for further questions post anthing i am willing to debate. i will not slam your religion. but i will tell you the points that Christianity covers thank you
What evidence do you have for your beliefs? Anything besides the Bible, which makes those claims and can't be used as evidence to support itself?

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"xmuffingirl" wrote:

i beleive that God created and designed the heavens and the earth for further questions post anthing i am willing to debate. i will not slam your religion. but i will tell you the points that Christianity covers thank you
What evidence do you have for your beliefs? Anything besides the Bible, which makes those claims and can't be used as evidence to support itself?
Okay, so we cannot use our written documents so you can't use any written documents or noted Sciences to support your....claim Big Grin


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 9052

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"xmuffingirl" wrote:

i beleive that God created and designed the heavens and the earth for further questions post anthing i am willing to debate. i will not slam your religion. but i will tell you the points that Christianity covers thank you
What evidence do you have for your beliefs? Anything besides the Bible, which makes those claims and can't be used as evidence to support itself?
Okay, so we cannot use our written documents so you can't use any written documents or noted Sciences to support your....claim Big Grin

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:31:02 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:56:44 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:35:59 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:00:21 -0800

- 2017-11-22 19:43:50 -0800

- 2017-11-20 07:30:16 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:19:18 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:24:40 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:19:55 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:30:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 12:28:26 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:12:56 -0800