Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"CantBeGood" wrote:

"AOshadows333" wrote:

"CantBeGood" wrote:

"Alex's Account" wrote:

"CantBeGood" wrote:

I know someone who went to the church of Satan it's stupid and you have to abide by their rules theyre like scientilogists
You're still here? o_O
Why do you care,maybe if I join the illuminati you'll be my sacrifice so I can become a high power member
HAHAHA!!! xD I like your additude.
haha thanx but it was a joke, I believe in Jesus Christ and his heavenly father Jehovah
Oh, Haha! No biggy! I don't jude. I'm Satanist. But, Yea. Big Grin

Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

0.o no dis but I hate satanists...yeah satanists praise the wrong side. How can you praise a fallen angel who's evil and causes chaos ? Yeah without god,I wouldn't be able to do my music like I want

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well, first of all, I don't believe in the Christian concept of heaven and hell and don't believe in the Christian concept of the Devil.  I see Lucifer as a bringer of knowledge, truth, and freedom.  I seem him as the Adversary to a deity (Jehovah) who is, as Dawkins, said, quite a evil character compared to Satan.  Sorry. (:

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"gen.e1234" wrote:

YES there is such a thing im still resurching it.  i found out that they use a Upside Down Cross and a  Side Ways 8  as well as Pentigrams. Founded on April 30th 1966 by Anton Szandor LaVey They also read from a "Satan Bible"
Satanists have been around for waaaaay longer than LaVeyan Satanists. 

Posted By:

Default girl

"AOshadows333" wrote:

"CantBeGood" wrote:

"AOshadows333" wrote:

"CantBeGood" wrote:

"Alex's Account" wrote:

"CantBeGood" wrote:

I know someone who went to the church of Satan it's stupid and you have to abide by their rules theyre like scientilogists
You're still here? o_O
Why do you care,maybe if I join the illuminati you'll be my sacrifice so I can become a high power member
HAHAHA!!! xD I like your additude.
haha thanx but it was a joke, I believe in Jesus Christ and his heavenly father Jehovah
Your a satanist do you know how BAD THAT IS Oh, Haha! No biggy! I don't jude. I'm Satanist. But, Yea. Big Grin

Me,Myself & I
Don't judge Me
And I won't judge
You....smile

Posted By:

Default girl

Well youre WRONG

Me,Myself & I
Don't judge Me
And I won't judge
You....smile

Posted By:

Default guy

u need 2 be with jesus and be in right standing with him

music_man_ this is 2 all u ppl

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hottie01" wrote:

Well youre WRONG
Good argument. hail Satan 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"music_man_swag" wrote:

Satan is cooler. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"music_man_swag" wrote:

Satan is cooler. 
That's a bold statement. He's cooler for you because you adore him. Jesus is cooler for us because we believe he's the savior. When we die,we'll see who's correct,instead of fighting over it now.

I am physic,your argument is invalid.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity