Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"JohnySteel" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"music_man_swag" wrote:

u need 2 be with jesus and be in right standing with him
Satan is cooler. 
That's a bold statement. He's cooler for you because you adore him. Jesus is cooler for us because we believe he's the savior. When we die,we'll see who's correct,instead of fighting over it now.
No, you're wrong. Satan is cooler. 

Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"JohnySteel" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"music_man_swag" wrote:

u need 2 be with jesus and be in right standing with him
Satan is cooler. 
That's a bold statement. He's cooler for you because you adore him. Jesus is cooler for us because we believe he's the savior. When we die,we'll see who's correct,instead of fighting over it now.
So who do u worship jesus or devil

Me,Myself & I
Don't judge Me
And I won't judge
You....smile

Posted By:

Default girl

So u read satanist books

Me,Myself & I
Don't judge Me
And I won't judge
You....smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hottie01" wrote:

So u read satanist books
If I'm bored. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i conducted my resurch on there Site the official site of Church of Satan and yes  they are Satanists they said that Christanity is loosing the war to Satan and other faiths

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted By:

Default girl

"gen.e1234" wrote:

i conducted my resurch on there Site the official site of Church of Satan and yes  they are Satanists they said that Christanity is loosing the war to Satan and other faiths
That cant be true CHRIST JESUS ALWAYS wins

Me,Myself & I
Don't judge Me
And I won't judge
You....smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"JohnySteel" wrote:

Well actually ... if someone adores Satan . Then your concept of heaven and hell and after life ... is a good win for a Satanist too .. After all he sinned to God and that means he's going to hell .. and that's to Satan , that he adores , so if he was to be  Punished he should be going to heaven !? Haha .. wow ! 

XD

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"gen.e1234" wrote:

1) no you didn't. you googled satanists and clicked the first thing that popped up. it was the website for LaVeyan Satanism, who don't even worship Satan as a "god".  2) Satanists are in small sects and subgroups. you can't possibly know everything about them. 3) congrats. Christians say atheists, Muslims, Hindus, and everything else is losing to them and the God squad.  hail Satan 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
im a Jew so i dont believe in Jesus

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"gen.e1234" wrote:

im a Jew so i dont believe in Jesus
1. Just because you are a Jew, does not mean you have to have disbelief in Christ, Jesus himself was a Jew. 2. Dont believe in Jesus or do not believe in Christ?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity