x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Church of Satan

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 433
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

"gen.e1234" wrote:

im a Jew so i dont believe in Jesus
1. Just because you are a Jew, does not mean you have to have disbelief in Christ, Jesus himself was a Jew. 2. Dont believe in Jesus or do not believe in Christ?
Actually that's the problem with Godly religions . Because if Jews believed in Jesus (who represents Christianity) , And Christians and Jews believed in Muhammad (who represents Islam)  , that would solve one of the world's problems .  But just as you tell the Jew that he doesn't have to disbelief in Christ , then you don't have to disbelief in Muhammad , my friend .


XD


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10899
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Lays+Pepsi=Killin'" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"gen.e1234" wrote:

im a Jew so i dont believe in Jesus
1. Just because you are a Jew, does not mean you have to have disbelief in Christ, Jesus himself was a Jew. 2. Dont believe in Jesus or do not believe in Christ?
Actually that's the problem with Godly religions . Because if Jews believed in Jesus (who represents Christianity) , And Christians and Jews believed in Muhammad (who represents Islam) , that would solve one of the world's problems . But just as you tell the Jew that he doesn't have to disbelief in Christ , then you don't have to disbelief in Muhammad , my friend .
We all believe in both, But I believe Jesus is Christ, and Muhammad was misguided, and Muslims believe Muhammad is like a Christ and that Jesus was misguided...so its one or the other divinity wise.


Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
gen.e1234_1748482
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1898
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
I see that Mohammad came with the Ottoman empire and they where misguilded and lead to Satan. Jesus well Jews dont believe in him because   thru out history Jews where Blamed and killed because a Myth  says we Killed Jesus.

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi


Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 433
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

We all believe in both, But I believe Jesus is Christ, and Muhammad was misguided, and Muslims believe Muhammad is like a Christ and that Jesus was misguided...so its one or the other divinity wise.
You're wrong actually . Muslims actually purely believe in a lot of what Jesus been through , the only thing they don't believe in that his people misguided them selves into believing that he's the son of God when he's just a prophet .. just as Muhammad is a prophet of God . That's all . Because Muhammad is just a prophet to Muslims , he's not the son of God . Because To Muslims God is one and only who has no son .


XD


Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Authoritarian
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1074
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
sounds more like mischievous masons to me I was under the impression that most Satanists don't actually believe in and worship Satan, but instead look to him as a role model of breaking free from corrupt authority or something.

:^)


Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 433
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"gen.e1234" wrote:

I see that Mohammad came with the Ottoman empire and they where misguilded and lead to Satan. Jesus well Jews dont believe in him because   thru out history Jews where Blamed and killed because a Myth  says we Killed Jesus.
O.O Well actually ... since Jesus hasn't been killed after all he isn't dead right ? Jews just didn't kill him after all ! though they tried , right ?


XD


Posted By:
InsertOriginalUsername_2204397 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
InsertOriginalUsername_2204397
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 21
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"AOshadows333" wrote:

I don't attend to a church of Satan But I would most enjoy finding one so I could attend! Big Grin Thanks for posting this up!!   Big Grin
Here are the last words of a famous Satanist. "What have I done, there is something very wrong" - Anton LaVey (1930-1997) ...

Craze.


Posted By:
InsertOriginalUsername_2204397 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
InsertOriginalUsername_2204397
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 21
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"AOshadows333" wrote:

I don't attend to a church of Satan But I would most enjoy finding one so I could attend! Big Grin Thanks for posting this up!!   Big Grin
Here are the last words of a famous Satanist. "What have I done, there is something very wrong" - Anton LaVey (1930-1997)

Craze.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10899
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Lays+Pepsi=Killin'" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

We all believe in both, But I believe Jesus is Christ, and Muhammad was misguided, and Muslims believe Muhammad is like a Christ and that Jesus was misguided...so its one or the other divinity wise.
You're wrong actually . Okay, um.....First off....that is like 97% impratical. Muslims actually purely believe in a lot of what Jesus been through , the only thing they don't believe in that his people misguided them selves into believing that he's the son of God when he's just a prophet .. just as Muhammad is a prophet of God . That's all . Because Muhammad is just a prophet to Muslims , he's not the son of God . Because To Muslims God is one and only who has no son .
That's why i said Like a Christ, because you must believe Muhammad is the Prophet of Allah in order to complete one of the five pillars. Its like a restatement of what I said with a spinoff.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10899
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Lays+Pepsi=Killin'" wrote:

"gen.e1234" wrote:

I see that Mohammad came with the Ottoman empire and they where misguilded and lead to Satan. Jesus well Jews dont believe in him because thru out history Jews where Blamed and killed because a Myth says we Killed Jesus.
O.O Well actually ... since Jesus hasn't been killed after all he isn't dead right ? Jews just didn't kill him after all ! though they tried , right ?
The Jews made the decision to sentence him to Death, as Pilate handed him over to the Jews to decide, he was sentenced by The Jews to death, but the Romans made the death happen. And he was dead, but he raised himself three days later.


Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

Your vote matters ! kW holds an Election g...

Your vote matters ! kW holds an Election g...

Your vote matters ! kW holds an Election g...

Have a Question about God or Religion? Ask...

Have a Question about God or Religion? Ask...

Your vote matters ! kW holds an Election g...

Your vote matters ! kW holds an Election g...

Girl Stuff

Your vote matters ! kW holds an Election g...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games