Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Where do your morals (if you have any) come from? Are they apart of your religion or have you created your own set of morals or code to follow by?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The society I live in, the media I've been exposed to, the people who raised me, and the empathy I naturally feel.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

The people of Westboro Baprtist Church would be awesome to ask this question to.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

The people of Westboro Baprtist Church would be awesome to ask this question to.
Yeah well they are extremists who are obviously brainwashed by the bible.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

Yea, that was my point I guess. You have to admit tho...I'd love to hear their answers. Wouldn't you? Anyway, I will have to say none of my morals came from religion. Wanted to answer your question fairly. Wink

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

To be fair though, their interpretation of the Bible is different from most Christians. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Well the problem is that they never really answer anyones questions. All they say is that "god hates f**s" because all they care about is telling the world how gay people are bad and blah blah all that crap.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

Well the problem is that they never really answer anyones questions. All they say is that "god hates f**s" because all they care about is telling the world how gay people are bad and blah blah all that crap.
Yep, we kinda deal with that here. hehehehe Frustrated

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Do they do their little protest crap where you live?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

Well, I can see how they would think that. Leviticus 20:13 condemns all people that have been intimate with someone of the same s-x to death.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity