Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It's probably a good idea to spell "fantasy" right if you want people to take your position seriously. 


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

It's probably a good idea to spell "fantasy" right if you want people to take your position seriously.
I believe I spelled it correctly.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

It's probably a good idea to spell "fantasy" right if you want people to take your position seriously.
I believe I spelled it correctly.
Mhm, of course. 


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

It's probably a good idea to spell "fantasy" right if you want people to take your position seriously.
I believe I spelled it correctly.
i think it was with a "c" before

Green Day For Ever


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe....I see an 's' there...if you don't see it, then 'here's ur sign'.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*Cough* Fact. *Cough* *Coughs Louder* Wow..I Think Its Some Flem In My Throat... You Actually Have No Proof Of ''God'' Since The Bible Was Written By Man. We Have Proof Of Evolution Everywhere.

....


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

I believe....I see an 's' there...if you don't see it, then 'here's ur sign'.
-_- Are you guys really ''Softly Fighting'' Over if ''FANTASY'' is spelled right?!

....


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

I believe....I see an 's' there...if you don't see it, then 'here's ur sign'.
Lets get to the argument. 


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

*Cough* Fact. *Cough* *Coughs Louder* Wow..I Think Its Some Flem In My Throat... You Actually Have No Proof Of ''God'' Since The Bible Was Written By Man. We Have Proof Of Evolution Everywhere.
Everywhere? *looks out window* I see ntohing there.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

*Cough* Fact. *Cough* *Coughs Louder* Wow..I Think Its Some Flem In My Throat... You Actually Have No Proof Of ''God'' Since The Bible Was Written By Man. We Have Proof Of Evolution Everywhere.
Everywhere? *looks out window* I see ntohing there.
*Nothing 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity