×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12685

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense at all.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 5 years ago
Fact, of course~


"Redo it."


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense at all.
If there is tons of proof you evade all logic because it makes you feel good?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

*Cough* Fact. *Cough* *Coughs Louder* Wow..I Think Its Some Flem In My Throat... You Actually Have No Proof Of ''God'' Since The Bible Was Written By Man. We Have Proof Of Evolution Everywhere.
Everywhere? *looks out window* I see ntohing there.
*Nothing
Please do not correct my spelling, it not only gets in the way of an arguement, but delays time for debate.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 6

evolution is fantasy, if it was real then there wuld be no apes because they turned into humans. not everything has to have proof like scientists. sometimes u have to have faith and believe because clearly in the bible it says we started with adam and eve!!! WE DID NOT COME FROM MONKEYS!! if ur religious u can except but the devil just came up with evolution 2 mess up ur mind from the truth. scientist shuld stay away from tryin 2 prove religious stuff because theres not alwayz gonna be proof

cam$


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"cammy3" wrote:

evolution is fantasy, if it was real then there wuld be no apes because they turned into humans. not everything has to have proof like scientists. sometimes u have to have faith and believe because clearly in the bible it says we started with adam and eve!!! WE DID NOT COME FROM MONKEYS!! if ur religious u can except but the devil just came up with evolution 2 mess up ur mind from the truth. scientist shuld stay away from tryin 2 prove religious stuff because theres not alwayz gonna be proof
I can't read that. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

*Cough* Fact. *Cough* *Coughs Louder* Wow..I Think Its Some Flem In My Throat... You Actually Have No Proof Of ''God'' Since The Bible Was Written By Man. We Have Proof Of Evolution Everywhere.
Everywhere? *looks out window* I see ntohing there.
Spell Right Before You Try and Be A Smarticle Wink TREES. GRASS. BUSHES XD I See you Had Nothing to say about what I said before ^-^ 

....


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12685

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense in anyway.
If there is tons of proof you evade all logic because it makes you feel good?
Uh no.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jordand08" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense in anyway.
If there is tons of proof you evade all logic because it makes you feel good?
Uh no.
That's what you said. You're a christian so you're going to be closed minded. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

ahhh *coughs louder* if evolution exits why is there still apes ohh * coughs more* God doesnt need to prove him self like scientist , you might not be able to see things but you can see how it works  ex; you cant see wind but you can see how it works…..all scientist do is make a educated guess   called hypothesis thats the first thing they teach you in science class…...
Apparently you didn't listen in science class then.  A hypothesis is just the first step of the scientific process.  Evolution does exist. The reason apes still exist is because we didn't evolve from these apes, (infact, ape is an inaccurately used term, ape is an umbrella term, like fish. It's like asking "OH YEAH? WELL, FISH EXIST SO WHY DO FISH STILL EXIST" because Humans are still technically apes)  we evolved alongside them, from a common ancestor. 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by smart892
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by squidkid
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by squidkid
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by squidkid
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by rainbowpoptart
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by DYLSIm101
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Slap The Keyboard! in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
Tropical Storm Harvey Predi... in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by smart892
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by Mylifesofar
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14