x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Evolution, Fact or Fantasy?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10826
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:






I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:




"Evolution is a mystery.




Full of changes that no one can see




It makes a mockery of human history.




Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."





-AlphaT



 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.


"AlphaT" wrote:






"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:






I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:




"Evolution is a mystery.




Full of changes that no one can see




It makes a mockery of human history.




Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."





-AlphaT



 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.


Says every middle schooler I've ever known, including myself as a middle schooler. 

I got 99.7% on my Biology final exam. I have probably some of the best understanding of evolution as a concept you're going to find on this site. Why do you think you know more about evolution than me? 
Framed on my wall. And good job. I know and already knew we were the two most knowledgeable people here when it came to evolution.


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:








I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:





"Evolution is a mystery.





Full of changes that no one can see





It makes a mockery of human history.





Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."






-AlphaT




 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.




"AlphaT" wrote:









"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:








I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:





"Evolution is a mystery.





Full of changes that no one can see





It makes a mockery of human history.





Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."






-AlphaT




 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.


Says every middle schooler I've ever known, including myself as a middle schooler. 

I got 99.7% on my Biology final exam. I have probably some of the best understanding of evolution as a concept you're going to find on this site. Why do you think you know more about evolution than me? 
Framed on my wall. And good job. I know and already knew we were the two most knowledgeable people here when it came to evolution.


No, no we. 
You don't understand evolution. 

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10826
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:


Oh so are you now saying you've taken high school biology? Because Matt wiped the floor with you, then you admitted you debate without real knowledge on this topic. It's all relevant and I'm not fixing the thread for you.
When did I ever say that I did take high school biology, and how is that relevant? I'm also not sure who you are referring to when you say "Matt". And if I did admit that it would of been months ago when I really did not know a lot about it.
Exactly what I'm asking. Do not debate on subjects you do not fully understand. Evolution being the important one. You haven't taken basic biology and if you're admitted now months ago you knew nothing, think about what you still don't know at 13. You've had 6 good debator's here tell you you don't get it fully. I'm asking you to please learn it. The bad thing is other kids are reading what you debate and think its true when you're points are way off. Can you think of the other kids on here please?
I'm sorry, but anyone can tell you....no one, not a Hawking, Hitchens, or Dawkins knows evolution fully. Why do you think people study things like phylogenetics? Many many things are still a mystery when it comes to evolution. And I have pretty much devoted the past year to learning these things. So, yes I know a lot about evolution and genetics. You're taking things that I said a year ago and applying them to now.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10826
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:






No, no we. 

You don't understand evolution. 



What? I thought you just said that I understand it more than you....0.0.


Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 731
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:










I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:






"Evolution is a mystery.






Full of changes that no one can see






It makes a mockery of human history.






Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."







-AlphaT





 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.






"AlphaT" wrote:












"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:










I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:






"Evolution is a mystery.






Full of changes that no one can see






It makes a mockery of human history.






Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."







-AlphaT





 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.


Says every middle schooler I've ever known, including myself as a middle schooler. 

I got 99.7% on my Biology final exam. I have probably some of the best understanding of evolution as a concept you're going to find on this site. Why do you think you know more about evolution than me? 
Framed on my wall. And good job. I know and already knew we were the two most knowledgeable people here when it came to evolution.


No, no we. 
You don't understand evolution. 

What makes you people think young teens don't understand anything? And they say  WE are the immature ones.

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:




"AlphaT" wrote:





Oh so are you now saying you've taken high school biology? Because Matt wiped the floor with you, then you admitted you debate without real knowledge on this topic. It's all relevant and I'm not fixing the thread for you.
When did I ever say that I did take high school biology, and how is that relevant? I'm also not sure who you are referring to when you say "Matt". And if I did admit that it would of been months ago when I really did not know a lot about it.
Exactly what I'm asking. Do not debate on subjects you do not fully understand. Evolution being the important one. You haven't taken basic biology and if you're admitted now months ago you knew nothing, think about what you still don't know at 13. You've had 6 good debator's here tell you you don't get it fully. I'm asking you to please learn it. The bad thing is other kids are reading what you debate and think its true when you're points are way off. Can you think of the other kids on here please?
I'm sorry, but anyone can tell you....no one, not a Hawking, Hitchens, or Dawkins knows evolution fully. Why do you think people study things like phylogenetics? Many many things are still a mystery when it comes to evolution. And I have pretty much devoted the past year to learning these things. So, yes I know a lot about evolution and genetics. You're taking things that I said a year ago and applying them to now.
 

They're studying how evolution works, and how it happens. We already know it happens. 

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TearsInTheRain
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 833
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:












I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:







"Evolution is a mystery.







Full of changes that no one can see







It makes a mockery of human history.







Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."








-AlphaT






 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.








"AlphaT" wrote:















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:












I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:







"Evolution is a mystery.







Full of changes that no one can see







It makes a mockery of human history.







Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."








-AlphaT






 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.


Says every middle schooler I've ever known, including myself as a middle schooler. 

I got 99.7% on my Biology final exam. I have probably some of the best understanding of evolution as a concept you're going to find on this site. Why do you think you know more about evolution than me? 
Framed on my wall. And good job. I know and already knew we were the two most knowledgeable people here when it came to evolution.


No, no we. 
You don't understand evolution. 

What makes you people think young teens don't understand anything? And they say  WE are the immature ones.


Except that's not what he's saying.  

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10826
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"-Allie-" wrote:







"AlphaT" wrote:








Oh so are you now saying you've taken high school biology? Because Matt wiped the floor with you, then you admitted you debate without real knowledge on this topic. It's all relevant and I'm not fixing the thread for you.
When did I ever say that I did take high school biology, and how is that relevant? I'm also not sure who you are referring to when you say "Matt". And if I did admit that it would of been months ago when I really did not know a lot about it.
Exactly what I'm asking. Do not debate on subjects you do not fully understand. Evolution being the important one. You haven't taken basic biology and if you're admitted now months ago you knew nothing, think about what you still don't know at 13. You've had 6 good debator's here tell you you don't get it fully. I'm asking you to please learn it. The bad thing is other kids are reading what you debate and think its true when you're points are way off. Can you think of the other kids on here please?
I'm sorry, but anyone can tell you....no one, not a Hawking, Hitchens, or Dawkins knows evolution fully. Why do you think people study things like phylogenetics? Many many things are still a mystery when it comes to evolution. And I have pretty much devoted the past year to learning these things. So, yes I know a lot about evolution and genetics. You're taking things that I said a year ago and applying them to now.
 

They're studying how evolution works, and how it happens. We already know it happens. 
We know that animals adapt by changes in allele copies over generation to generation. We also know the limits of these....of which in this young earth a simple organism could not have become more complex to the point of humans.


Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 731
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:



"Lil JalenJ" wrote:






"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:





















"AlphaT" wrote:














I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:








"Evolution is a mystery.








Full of changes that no one can see








It makes a mockery of human history.








Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."









-AlphaT







 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.










"AlphaT" wrote:


















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:





















"AlphaT" wrote:














I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:








"Evolution is a mystery.








Full of changes that no one can see








It makes a mockery of human history.








Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."









-AlphaT







 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.


Says every middle schooler I've ever known, including myself as a middle schooler. 

I got 99.7% on my Biology final exam. I have probably some of the best understanding of evolution as a concept you're going to find on this site. Why do you think you know more about evolution than me? 
Framed on my wall. And good job. I know and already knew we were the two most knowledgeable people here when it came to evolution.


No, no we. 
You don't understand evolution. 

What makes you people think young teens don't understand anything? And they say  WE are the immature ones.


Except that's not what he's saying.  
I don't care, most of you people think just because you are higher in age, you are higher in intelligence. HMPH, Then I question your theory.

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:












I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:







"Evolution is a mystery.







Full of changes that no one can see







It makes a mockery of human history.







Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."








-AlphaT






 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.








"AlphaT" wrote:















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:












I often refer to the definition of evolution to this simple rhyme:







"Evolution is a mystery.







Full of changes that no one can see







It makes a mockery of human history.







Because Science and Evolution simply do not agree."








-AlphaT






 


It's only a mystery because you haven't taken high school biology yet. 
The changes are very visible, and we see them all the time. 
Evolution is essential to understanding biology. Without evolution, biology doesn't make sense. 
I haven't taken a high school anything and I am smarter than any 16 year old I know.


Says every middle schooler I've ever known, including myself as a middle schooler. 

I got 99.7% on my Biology final exam. I have probably some of the best understanding of evolution as a concept you're going to find on this site. Why do you think you know more about evolution than me? 
Framed on my wall. And good job. I know and already knew we were the two most knowledgeable people here when it came to evolution.


No, no we. 
You don't understand evolution. 

What makes you people think young teens don't understand anything? And they say  WE are the immature ones.


They can.

This one individual doesn't.

Don't twist my words. I specified one individual. I did not make a generalizing statement. You're sitting on here, just waiting to be offended 

Latest Forum Posts

Post your favorite song lyrics:D

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The Banning Game

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games