x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Evolution, Fact or Fantasy?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:





















"-Allie-" wrote:






















"AlphaT" wrote:























Oh so are you now saying you've taken high school biology? Because Matt wiped the floor with you, then you admitted you debate without real knowledge on this topic. It's all relevant and I'm not fixing the thread for you.
When did I ever say that I did take high school biology, and how is that relevant? I'm also not sure who you are referring to when you say "Matt". And if I did admit that it would of been months ago when I really did not know a lot about it.
Exactly what I'm asking. Do not debate on subjects you do not fully understand. Evolution being the important one. You haven't taken basic biology and if you're admitted now months ago you knew nothing, think about what you still don't know at 13. You've had 6 good debator's here tell you you don't get it fully. I'm asking you to please learn it. The bad thing is other kids are reading what you debate and think its true when you're points are way off. Can you think of the other kids on here please?
I'm sorry, but anyone can tell you....no one, not a Hawking, Hitchens, or Dawkins knows evolution fully. Why do you think people study things like phylogenetics? Many many things are still a mystery when it comes to evolution. And I have pretty much devoted the past year to learning these things. So, yes I know a lot about evolution and genetics. You're taking things that I said a year ago and applying them to now.
 

They're studying how evolution works, and how it happens. We already know it happens. 
We know that animals adapt by changes in allele copies over generation to generation. We also know the limits of these....of which in this young earth a simple organism could not have become more complex to the point of humans.


Young earth creationism isn't even worth debating. It's a bad joke. 
Right, I could say the same about evolution...but honestly opinions don't matter much in a debate.


You're right, opinions don't matter in a debate. Young earth creationism is merely an opinion unfounded by science. Evolution is a biological fact. It's not an opinion, and it's really not up for debate. We know organisms evolve, and we know that it took more than 6000 years for it to happen. Evolution isn't false because of young earth creationism, it's the other way around, YEC isn't true because of evolution (and more). The amount of evidence refuting YEC is huge. I encourage you to research any of the topics in the list I provided you earlier through a secular source. 
And I have. For the past year, which is why I know that YEC is true.


And that's why I did one search, found the crater topic, mentioned it, and you didn't know it? 

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11036
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:





















"AlphaT" wrote:
























"-Allie-" wrote:

























"AlphaT" wrote:


























Oh so are you now saying you've taken high school biology? Because Matt wiped the floor with you, then you admitted you debate without real knowledge on this topic. It's all relevant and I'm not fixing the thread for you.
When did I ever say that I did take high school biology, and how is that relevant? I'm also not sure who you are referring to when you say "Matt". And if I did admit that it would of been months ago when I really did not know a lot about it.
Exactly what I'm asking. Do not debate on subjects you do not fully understand. Evolution being the important one. You haven't taken basic biology and if you're admitted now months ago you knew nothing, think about what you still don't know at 13. You've had 6 good debator's here tell you you don't get it fully. I'm asking you to please learn it. The bad thing is other kids are reading what you debate and think its true when you're points are way off. Can you think of the other kids on here please?
I'm sorry, but anyone can tell you....no one, not a Hawking, Hitchens, or Dawkins knows evolution fully. Why do you think people study things like phylogenetics? Many many things are still a mystery when it comes to evolution. And I have pretty much devoted the past year to learning these things. So, yes I know a lot about evolution and genetics. You're taking things that I said a year ago and applying them to now.
 

They're studying how evolution works, and how it happens. We already know it happens. 
We know that animals adapt by changes in allele copies over generation to generation. We also know the limits of these....of which in this young earth a simple organism could not have become more complex to the point of humans.


Young earth creationism isn't even worth debating. It's a bad joke. 
Right, I could say the same about evolution...but honestly opinions don't matter much in a debate.


You're right, opinions don't matter in a debate. Young earth creationism is merely an opinion unfounded by science. Evolution is a biological fact. It's not an opinion, and it's really not up for debate. We know organisms evolve, and we know that it took more than 6000 years for it to happen. Evolution isn't false because of young earth creationism, it's the other way around, YEC isn't true because of evolution (and more). The amount of evidence refuting YEC is huge. I encourage you to research any of the topics in the list I provided you earlier through a secular source. 
And I have. For the past year, which is why I know that YEC is true.


And that's why I did one search, found the crater topic, mentioned it, and you didn't know it? 
Why did you put OEC evidence on here, just based on one quick search? Don't you need to know what you are talking about before you use it in a debate.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11036
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"SuperFireAnt" wrote:

Whats evolution 
Its a little thing that says that monkeys, are really our cousins.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11036
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"SuperFireAnt" wrote:

HAH i'm just kidding, i'm lil jalenj, i have multiple accounts because i get banned a lot. I WOULD be offended if it werent so easy to create new accounts XD
And now everyone knows that you are...


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:





















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:
























"AlphaT" wrote:



























"-Allie-" wrote:




























"AlphaT" wrote:





























Oh so are you now saying you've taken high school biology? Because Matt wiped the floor with you, then you admitted you debate without real knowledge on this topic. It's all relevant and I'm not fixing the thread for you.
When did I ever say that I did take high school biology, and how is that relevant? I'm also not sure who you are referring to when you say "Matt". And if I did admit that it would of been months ago when I really did not know a lot about it.
Exactly what I'm asking. Do not debate on subjects you do not fully understand. Evolution being the important one. You haven't taken basic biology and if you're admitted now months ago you knew nothing, think about what you still don't know at 13. You've had 6 good debator's here tell you you don't get it fully. I'm asking you to please learn it. The bad thing is other kids are reading what you debate and think its true when you're points are way off. Can you think of the other kids on here please?
I'm sorry, but anyone can tell you....no one, not a Hawking, Hitchens, or Dawkins knows evolution fully. Why do you think people study things like phylogenetics? Many many things are still a mystery when it comes to evolution. And I have pretty much devoted the past year to learning these things. So, yes I know a lot about evolution and genetics. You're taking things that I said a year ago and applying them to now.
 

They're studying how evolution works, and how it happens. We already know it happens. 
We know that animals adapt by changes in allele copies over generation to generation. We also know the limits of these....of which in this young earth a simple organism could not have become more complex to the point of humans.


Young earth creationism isn't even worth debating. It's a bad joke. 
Right, I could say the same about evolution...but honestly opinions don't matter much in a debate.


You're right, opinions don't matter in a debate. Young earth creationism is merely an opinion unfounded by science. Evolution is a biological fact. It's not an opinion, and it's really not up for debate. We know organisms evolve, and we know that it took more than 6000 years for it to happen. Evolution isn't false because of young earth creationism, it's the other way around, YEC isn't true because of evolution (and more). The amount of evidence refuting YEC is huge. I encourage you to research any of the topics in the list I provided you earlier through a secular source. 
And I have. For the past year, which is why I know that YEC is true.


And that's why I did one search, found the crater topic, mentioned it, and you didn't know it? 
Why did you put OEC evidence on here, just based on one quick search? Don't you need to know what you are talking about before you use it in a debate.


I checked the sources. It checked out as far as I was concerned. It was as reliable as any source I've found on the internet. 

But really, what's with all the crater impacts if the Earth is only 6000 years old? 

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"SuperFireAnt" wrote:

HAH i'm just kidding, i'm lil jalenj, i have multiple accounts because i get banned a lot. I WOULD be offended if it werent so easy to create new accounts XD


Take your petty need to rebel against authority somewhere else. 

It's filling this thread with garbage completely unrelated to the topic. 

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11036
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:





















"AlphaT" wrote:
























"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



























"AlphaT" wrote:






























"-Allie-" wrote:































"AlphaT" wrote:
































Oh so are you now saying you've taken high school biology? Because Matt wiped the floor with you, then you admitted you debate without real knowledge on this topic. It's all relevant and I'm not fixing the thread for you.
When did I ever say that I did take high school biology, and how is that relevant? I'm also not sure who you are referring to when you say "Matt". And if I did admit that it would of been months ago when I really did not know a lot about it.
Exactly what I'm asking. Do not debate on subjects you do not fully understand. Evolution being the important one. You haven't taken basic biology and if you're admitted now months ago you knew nothing, think about what you still don't know at 13. You've had 6 good debator's here tell you you don't get it fully. I'm asking you to please learn it. The bad thing is other kids are reading what you debate and think its true when you're points are way off. Can you think of the other kids on here please?
I'm sorry, but anyone can tell you....no one, not a Hawking, Hitchens, or Dawkins knows evolution fully. Why do you think people study things like phylogenetics? Many many things are still a mystery when it comes to evolution. And I have pretty much devoted the past year to learning these things. So, yes I know a lot about evolution and genetics. You're taking things that I said a year ago and applying them to now.
 

They're studying how evolution works, and how it happens. We already know it happens. 
We know that animals adapt by changes in allele copies over generation to generation. We also know the limits of these....of which in this young earth a simple organism could not have become more complex to the point of humans.


Young earth creationism isn't even worth debating. It's a bad joke. 
Right, I could say the same about evolution...but honestly opinions don't matter much in a debate.


You're right, opinions don't matter in a debate. Young earth creationism is merely an opinion unfounded by science. Evolution is a biological fact. It's not an opinion, and it's really not up for debate. We know organisms evolve, and we know that it took more than 6000 years for it to happen. Evolution isn't false because of young earth creationism, it's the other way around, YEC isn't true because of evolution (and more). The amount of evidence refuting YEC is huge. I encourage you to research any of the topics in the list I provided you earlier through a secular source. 
And I have. For the past year, which is why I know that YEC is true.


And that's why I did one search, found the crater topic, mentioned it, and you didn't know it? 
Why did you put OEC evidence on here, just based on one quick search? Don't you need to know what you are talking about before you use it in a debate.


I checked the sources. It checked out as far as I was concerned. It was as reliable as any source I've found on the internet. 

But really, what's with all the crater impacts if the Earth is only 6000 years old? 
Well, with the recent fiasco here I haven't had time to research it. I'll look over it after dinner.


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Allie-
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7276
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
smile woo hoo i have a new hater. Life is good.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11036
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

smile woo hoo i have a new hater. Life is good.
Lol I need new haters. The old ones are starting to like me.


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Allie-
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7276
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:


smile woo hoo i have a new hater. Life is good.
Lol I need new haters. The old ones are starting to like me.
LOL Alpha, you want my new one? He's racist tho...... :


Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Latest Forum Posts

Dabbing vs Fidget spinners?

Shauna Officially Bids You Farewell -- Tha...

Shauna Officially Bids You Farewell -- Tha...

How Smart R U?

Confused

how many siblings do you have

how many siblings do you have

The kW smart guess game ;)

how many siblings do you have

how many siblings do you have

Latest Videos

Play Online Games