×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 6

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

ahhh *coughs louder* if evolution exits why is there still apes ohh * coughs more* God doesnt need to prove him self like scientist , you might not be able to see things but you can see how it works ex; you cant see wind but you can see how it works…..all scientist do is make a educated guess called hypothesis thats the first thing they teach you in science class…...
The fact that acting extremely condescending over something you have absolutely no knowledge of is both gear-grinding and hilarious at the same time.
obviousley she has knowledge because she actually reads the bible. and the only knowledge of evolution u have is of wat scientist say. not everything has proof datz why scientist shuld stay out of religious stuff. just cuz u cant see air or god, does dat mean its not real??

cam$


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Dovakin, you're borderline trolling. Thank You.
How so?
Calling all Christians closed minded.
Look at what she said. I was calling her closed minded.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12685

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense in anyway.
If there is tons of proof you evade all logic because it makes you feel good?
Uh no.
That's what you said. You're a christian so you're going to be closed minded. 
Sure, if you want to consider that.
So you just admitted that?
Yeah sure, if you want to win this argument I'm really trying not to have, go ahead. I told my opinion, that's all, didn't need an argument along with it. But, no not all Christian's are closed minded.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Dovakin, you're borderline trolling. Thank You.
How so?
Calling all Christians closed minded.
Look at what she said. I was calling her closed minded.
You said and I quote: "That's what you said. You're a christian so you're going to be closed minded. "


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

*Cough* Fact. *Cough* *Coughs Louder* Wow..I Think Its Some Flem In My Throat... You Actually Have No Proof Of ''God'' Since The Bible Was Written By Man. We Have Proof Of Evolution Everywhere.
Everywhere? *looks out window* I see ntohing there.
Spell Right Before You Try and Be A Smarticle Wink TREES. GRASS. BUSHES XD I See you Had Nothing to say about what I said before ^-^
I dont see how Evolution fits into that..I can easily say as well the Bible fits the trees and grass.
...Okay..I'm Gonna Take A Differnt Approach On This... Do You Have Any Proof Of Who WROTE the bible? Have You ever seen a seed turn into a  flower on Tv? Like...Speed Up from a sprout to a flower?  You think god just said. ''Hmm. A Flower. POOF I Made It Grow!'' Nah....A Flower Growing From the ground,using water,air,and the sun Is evolution.

....


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jordand08" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense in anyway.
If there is tons of proof you evade all logic because it makes you feel good?
Uh no.
That's what you said. You're a christian so you're going to be closed minded. 
Sure, if you want to consider that.
So you just admitted that?
Yeah sure, if you want to win this argument I'm really trying not to have, go ahead. I told my opinion, that's all, didn't need an argument along with it. But, no not all Christian's are closed minded.
I did not say that I said you are using it as an excuse to be closed minded.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Dovakin, you're borderline trolling. Thank You.
How so?
Calling all Christians closed minded.
Look at what she said. I was calling her closed minded.
You said and I quote: "That's what you said. You're a christian so you're going to be closed minded. "
 I meant  she was using it as an excuse to be closed minded. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12685

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense at all.
My only question to you, is what you think evolution is.  A lot of people don't understand why evolution is true, because they don't understand what evolution is in the first place. 
Evolution in my opinion, is the change across generations that inherited characteristics of biological populations. But I may be wrong. That's all I know really.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Dovakin, you're borderline trolling. Thank You.
How so?
Calling all Christians closed minded.
Look at what she said. I was calling her closed minded.
You said and I quote: "That's what you said. You're a christian so you're going to be closed minded. "
I meant she was using it as an excuse to be closed minded.
I dont understand what you're saying but..the words dont lie.anyway back on topic.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Dovakin, you're borderline trolling. Thank You.
How so?
Calling all Christians closed minded.
Look at what she said. I was calling her closed minded.
You said and I quote: "That's what you said. You're a christian so you're going to be closed minded. "
I meant she was using it as an excuse to be closed minded.
I dont understand what you're saying but..the words dont lie.anyway back on topic.
Yes... 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Camp Camp! [RP, Open] in General Roleplays posted by Zefa
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Roleplay Anyone? in General Roleplays posted by GirLovesPiggy
Caught Up in Between in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by PerksBeingABookworm
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Who is 13 or older here?-moved in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by RinkRat
What's your eye color? in Random posted by RinkRat
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by Dinosnore
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by flash12