x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Evolution, Fact or Fantasy?

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 17588
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Fantasy

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.


Posted By:
zak514_1614303 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
zak514_1614303
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 398
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
To tell you the truth, I actually only lost my faith completely the beginning of this year, but that's a story for another time smile

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6827
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
I do not believe in God. I do not have a religion. I believe that evolution is in fact real. How else would we have come to be? Some guy in the sky didn't clap his hands and say "I think I'll make some people just for fun" and BAM! we are here. No. Evolution is the answer. Like Morgan Freeman says, "Did God invent the universe, or did we invent God?" The answer is we invented God. He is just an answer for things we can't explain like, in the time of Jesus, why did it rain? Why did people die? Evolution is real. I don't care if scientists can prove it or not, the evidence is right in front of our faces! Like in Greek Mythology, the God Helios rode his chariot across the sky to make the sun rise and his sister Selene, Goddess of the moon, rode her chariot across the sky to make the moon rise. Of course we know that's not how it happens today. I am truly sorry if I offended anyone here and their religion, but think of how many times you might have said to a Jewish person, "Have faith in God," before you say ANYTHING to me!


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6827
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"VintageJunkie" wrote:

I believe that animals adapt and evolve but however the Threoy of evelution and the big bang is all completely false and untrue
See the funny thing there is you said you believe that animals evolve, but you don't believe in evolution. Now tell me, how does that work, exactly? 


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10971
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"VintageJunkie" wrote:

I believe that animals adapt and evolve but however the Threoy of evelution and the big bang is all completely false and untrue
See the funny thing there is you said you believe that animals evolve, but you don't believe in evolution. Now tell me, how does that work, exactly?
Well......Evolution is split into two theories...micro and macro. Macroevolution is false....however Microevolution is in truity to a point.


Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1315
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Fantasy. Ponies. ♥


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10971
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

I do not believe in God. I do not have a religion. I believe that evolution is in fact real. How else would we have come to be? Some guy in the sky didn't clap his hands and say "I think I'll make some people just for fun" and BAM! we are here. No. Evolution is the answer. Like Morgan Freeman says, "Did God invent the universe, or did we invent God?" The answer is we invented God. He is just an answer for things we can't explain like, in the time of Jesus, why did it rain? Why did people die? Evolution is real. I don't care if scientists can prove it or not, the evidence is right in front of our faces! Like in Greek Mythology, the God Helios rode his chariot across the sky to make the sun rise and his sister Selene, Goddess of the moon, rode her chariot across the sky to make the moon rise. Of course we know that's not how it happens today. I am truly sorry if I offended anyone here and their religion, but think of how many times you might have said to a Jewish person, "Have faith in God," before you say ANYTHING to me!
 Is that what you beileve happened? God created us for fun? No. he created us because he loves us. Morgan Freeman also said I am God so.......he's an unreliable source...and if you keep watching those NOVA specials my Morgan Freeman you will find the truth of thier words rooted in The Bible. And as such in the the time of Jesus, it rained because the clouds were full, and people died because God limited the span of years to each man throughout sin entrophy. Could you provide some evidence of Evolution? If not than your statement is opinionated. Are you comparing Greek Mythology,a religion already disproven, to Christianity? Im sorry but If you are refering to "A Jewish Person" as someone who has their faith in Judahisim...they have faith in the same God as we do.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10971
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

I do not believe in God. I do not have a religion. I believe that evolution is in fact real. How else would we have come to be? Some guy in the sky didn't clap his hands and say "I think I'll make some people just for fun" and BAM! we are here. No. Evolution is the answer. Like Morgan Freeman says, "Did God invent the universe, or did we invent God?" The answer is we invented God. He is just an answer for things we can't explain like, in the time of Jesus, why did it rain? Why did people die? Evolution is real. I don't care if scientists can prove it or not, the evidence is right in front of our faces! Like in Greek Mythology, the God Helios rode his chariot across the sky to make the sun rise and his sister Selene, Goddess of the moon, rode her chariot across the sky to make the moon rise. Of course we know that's not how it happens today. I am truly sorry if I offended anyone here and their religion, but think of how many times you might have said to a Jewish person, "Have faith in God," before you say ANYTHING to me!
Is that what you beileve happened? God created us for fun? No. he created us because he loves us. Morgan Freeman also said I am God so.......he's an unreliable source...and if you keep watching those NOVA specials my Morgan Freeman you will find the truth of thier words rooted in The Bible. And as such in the the time of Jesus, it rained because the clouds were full, and people died because God limited the span of years to each man throughout sin entrophy. Could you provide some evidence of Evolution? If not than your statement is opinionated. Are you comparing Greek Mythology,a religion already disproven, to Christianity? Im sorry but If you are refering to "A Jewish Person" as someone who has their faith in Judahisim...they have faith in the same God as we do.


Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4722
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

I do not believe in God. I do not have a religion. I believe that evolution is in fact real. How else would we have come to be? Some guy in the sky didn't clap his hands and say "I think I'll make some people just for fun" and BAM! we are here. No. Evolution is the answer. Like Morgan Freeman says, "Did God invent the universe, or did we invent God?" The answer is we invented God. He is just an answer for things we can't explain like, in the time of Jesus, why did it rain? Why did people die? Evolution is real. I don't care if scientists can prove it or not, the evidence is right in front of our faces! Like in Greek Mythology, the God Helios rode his chariot across the sky to make the sun rise and his sister Selene, Goddess of the moon, rode her chariot across the sky to make the moon rise. Of course we know that's not how it happens today. I am truly sorry if I offended anyone here and their religion, but think of how many times you might have said to a Jewish person, "Have faith in God," before you say ANYTHING to me!
Is that what you beileve happened? God created us for fun? No. he created us because he loves us. Morgan Freeman also said I am God so.......he's an unreliable source...and if you keep watching those NOVA specials my Morgan Freeman you will find the truth of thier words rooted in The Bible. And as such in the the time of Jesus, it rained because the clouds were full, and people died because God limited the span of years to each man throughout sin entrophy. Could you provide some evidence of Evolution? If not than your statement is opinionated. Are you comparing Greek Mythology,a religion already disproven, to Christianity? Im sorry but If you are refering to "A Jewish Person" as someone who has their faith in Judahisim...they have faith in the same God as we do.
Your lucky I'm on a touch screen phone. I would type the mess out of those paragraphs. Morgan Freemen is an reliable source because he talks to real sciencetists. From real places. My fingers hurt so that's all I'm writing.

....


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10971
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

I do not believe in God. I do not have a religion. I believe that evolution is in fact real. How else would we have come to be? Some guy in the sky didn't clap his hands and say "I think I'll make some people just for fun" and BAM! we are here. No. Evolution is the answer. Like Morgan Freeman says, "Did God invent the universe, or did we invent God?" The answer is we invented God. He is just an answer for things we can't explain like, in the time of Jesus, why did it rain? Why did people die? Evolution is real. I don't care if scientists can prove it or not, the evidence is right in front of our faces! Like in Greek Mythology, the God Helios rode his chariot across the sky to make the sun rise and his sister Selene, Goddess of the moon, rode her chariot across the sky to make the moon rise. Of course we know that's not how it happens today. I am truly sorry if I offended anyone here and their religion, but think of how many times you might have said to a Jewish person, "Have faith in God," before you say ANYTHING to me!
Is that what you beileve happened? God created us for fun? No. he created us because he loves us. Morgan Freeman also said I am God so.......he's an unreliable source...and if you keep watching those NOVA specials my Morgan Freeman you will find the truth of thier words rooted in The Bible. And as such in the the time of Jesus, it rained because the clouds were full, and people died because God limited the span of years to each man throughout sin entrophy. Could you provide some evidence of Evolution? If not than your statement is opinionated. Are you comparing Greek Mythology,a religion already disproven, to Christianity? Im sorry but If you are refering to "A Jewish Person" as someone who has their faith in Judahisim...they have faith in the same God as we do.
Your lucky I'm on a touch screen phone. I would type the mess out of those paragraphs. Morgan Freemen is an reliable source because he talks to real sciencetists. From real places. My fingers hurt so that's all I'm writing.
Okay then...Morgan Freeman is also a Revolutionary War solier.


Latest Forum Posts

Why do YOU think Trump got Elected?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

A cup of shyness

A cup of shyness

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Who's the best NHL Team?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games