×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 1898

Psalms14. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good. Psalms 62 He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. Genisis 1 In the Every Begining God Made the Heavens and the Earth he made the light and he called that good he also made the Night and he called that dark

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2008
Posts: 7276

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet." (1 Timothy 2:12) "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." (Psalm 137:9) "Wives should be subordinate to their husbands as to the Lord." (Ephesians 5:22) "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:1Cool “You shall not approach a woman to uncover her nakedness while she is in her menstrual uncleanness. (Leviticus 18:19) "If a man practices homosexuality, having s--x with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." (Leviticus 20:13)

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2008
Posts: 7276

"AlphaT" wrote:

Now Allie please...Do not delete this..nothing I have done in this post is an offence to the rules.....any termination of my post by you shall result in my judgement of insubnoration and thus shall be reported to higher authorities.
That alone dear, made it deletable. smile

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"-Allie-" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Now Allie please...Do not delete this..nothing I have done in this post is an offence to the rules.....any termination of my post by you shall result in my judgement of insubnoration and thus shall be reported to higher authorities.
That alone dear, made it deletable. smile
Sure thing.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"-Allie-" wrote:

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet." (1 Timothy 2:12) "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." (Psalm 137:9) "Wives should be subordinate to their husbands as to the Lord." (Ephesians 5:22) "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:1Cool “You shall not approach a woman to uncover her nakedness while she is in her menstrual uncleanness. (Leviticus 18:19) "If a man practices homosexuality, having s--x with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." (Leviticus 20:13)
Nitpicking? It was teaching order in the hom Allie in 1 Timothy 2. Psalm 137 is talking about the fall of Babylon...shmashing the CITIE'S infants on rocks...like its sin of Babylon..Like the bad things it had spawned....not real babies.....next time read a full passage before nitpicking thanks. Ephesians 5:22. Yes....exactly. This is even in the law...the authority of the house is of the primary bread winner...majority of those is the men. Now the Bible also says that men have responsibility over their wives and house....so all of the wrong falls on them, 1 Peter.....What is wrong with that? Kids, honor your parents, Parents with Jobs, honor your Boss. Just as a man of God, honors God. God was using the terminology of "slave" as a figuriative. Leviticus 18.....This was used for the Laws of the people wandering the dessert, does not subject to now because when Jesus came, he renewed the "vows" of the law. Leviticus 20......Sure. Desecration of God's way of reproduction....what of that does not make snece?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2008
Posts: 7276

"AlphaT" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet." (1 Timothy 2:12) "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." (Psalm 137:9) "Wives should be subordinate to their husbands as to the Lord." (Ephesians 5:22) "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:1Cool “You shall not approach a woman to uncover her nakedness while she is in her menstrual uncleanness. (Leviticus 18:19) "If a man practices homosexuality, having s--x with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." (Leviticus 20:13)
Nitpicking? It was teaching order in the hom Allie in 1 Timothy 2. Psalm 137 is talking about the fall of Babylon...shmashing the CITIE'S infants on rocks...like its sin of Babylon..Like the bad things it had spawned....not real babies.....next time read a full passage before nitpicking thanks. Ephesians 5:22. Yes....exactly. This is even in the law...the authority of the house is of the primary bread winner...majority of those is the men. Now the Bible also says that men have responsibility over their wives and house....so all of the wrong falls on them, 1 Peter.....What is wrong with that? Kids, honor your parents, Parents with Jobs, honor your Boss. Just as a man of God, honors God. God was using the terminology of "slave" as a figuriative. Leviticus 18.....This was used for the Laws of the people wandering the dessert, does not subject to now because when Jesus came, he renewed the "vows" of the law. Leviticus 20......Sure. Desecration of God's way of reproduction....what of that does not make snece?
See? There you go. You CAN learn. Have a nice day.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

now that that's over.... Back to the topic.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 13978

"gen.e1234" wrote:

Psalms14. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good. Psalms 62 He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. Genisis 1 In the Every Begining God Made the Heavens and the Earth he made the light and he called that good he also made the Night and he called that dark
Bill Gates just disproved the bible by being an atheist and donating large sums of money to charity.  If people are going to claim this book as the word of God, they should probably make it so that one man can't debunk it. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 13978

"gen.e1234" wrote:

Psalms14. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good. Psalms 62 He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. Genisis 1 In the Every Begining God Made the Heavens and the Earth he made the light and he called that good he also made the Night and he called that dark
Bill Gates > Pslams


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 1898

Pslams where written by the Profet Kings of Israel

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-18 05:11:22 -0800

- 2017-11-18 05:09:26 -0800

- 2017-11-18 05:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-18 05:04:40 -0800

- 2017-11-18 04:56:06 -0800

- 2017-11-18 04:54:31 -0800

- 2017-11-18 03:58:34 -0800

- 2017-11-18 02:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:33:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:23:35 -0800

- 2017-11-15 14:15:43 -0800

- 2017-11-15 11:36:59 -0800

- 2017-11-15 08:41:29 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-15 11:44:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-15 08:26:15 -0800

- 2017-11-15 10:57:47 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 03:58:34 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:23:35 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:59:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:53:22 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:29:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 17:58:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:14:04 -0800