×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Express your Opinions.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 443

Same meaning, different words, arguing semantics.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Mikhail, if I may...Omnipotence is broken down into two words...All and Power..the power of all....so he has all the power of everything that exists....but God has limits...he cannot sin, and he does not have control over what is non existent. Because you hit a logicial downfall if you say otherwise. So he is Omnipotent, without being Limitless. My main basis for making this thread was to show people that God can be both Ominpotent, but also have Limits...you can use this method to answer the "Can God create a rock so heavey, that even he cannot lift" question.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"MikhailTal" wrote:

Same meaning, different words, arguing semantics.
This.^^

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe God has unlimited power and is omnipotent. God created world,  HE can do anything! 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

Mikhail, if I may...Omnipotence is broken down into two words...All and Power..the power of all....so he has all the power of everything that exists....but God has limits...he cannot sin, and he does not have control over what is non existent. Because you hit a logicial downfall if you say otherwise. So he is Omnipotent, without being Limitless. My main basis for making this thread was to show people that God can be both Ominpotent, but also have Limits...you can use this method to answer the "Can God create a rock so heavey, that even he cannot lift" question.
*double reverse bump*


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 443

"AlphaT" wrote:

Mikhail, if I may...Omnipotence is broken down into two words...All and Power..the power of all....so he has all the power of everything that exists....but God has limits...he cannot sin, and he does not have control over what is non existent. Because you hit a logicial downfall if you say otherwise. So he is Omnipotent, without being Limitless. My main basis for making this thread was to show people that God can be both Ominpotent, but also have Limits...you can use this method to answer the "Can God create a rock so heavey, that even he cannot lift" question.
You're not omnipotent if you have limits. You can answer the paradoxical question very easily, by understanding than an omnipotent being would have infinite power, and would be fully capable of doing things that cannot be grasped by the human mind.  I don't think you understand what 'all-powerful' means. God's not omnipotent if he's totally incapable of doing something.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Mikhail, if I may...Omnipotence is broken down into two words...All and Power..the power of all....so he has all the power of everything that exists....but God has limits...he cannot sin, and he does not have control over what is non existent. Because you hit a logicial downfall if you say otherwise. So he is Omnipotent, without being Limitless. My main basis for making this thread was to show people that God can be both Ominpotent, but also have Limits...you can use this method to answer the "Can God create a rock so heavey, that even he cannot lift" question.
You're not omnipotent if you have limits. You can answer the paradoxical question very easily, by understanding than an omnipotent being would have infinite power, and would be fully capable of doing things that cannot be grasped by the human mind. I don't think you understand what 'all-powerful' means. God's not omnipotent if he's totally incapable of doing something.
Wow..I thought I thaught you better xD. Look, Omnipotence is having the power of all thigns EXISTENT "hence the word ALL" at your disposal..he does...but he does have limits to what does not exist...so yes he can be omnipotent..all powerful to what exists (Which is the definition) and yet be lmiitable to what does not exist.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Limitless : "Without end, limit, or boundary: "our resources are not limitless" Omnipotent : "Having unlimited power; able to do anything" or "almighty and all-powerful" The words mean the exact same thing. There's your answer.

let
i use my hair to express myself


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2036

mikhail  is your sig from doc who?

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity