Back left
Back right

Can we explain what happens when we worship?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This si not challenge, but can someone explain why we feel the way we feel when we worship? And the difference between that and any other feeling?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
bump

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
There comes a sense of pleasure when one succeeds in self deception. I had it yesterday when I convinced myself that the Beats by dr. dre studios that i bought were worth $300.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

There comes a sense of pleasure when one succeeds in self deception. I had it yesterday when I convinced myself that the Beats by dr. dre studios that i bought were worth $300.
but its not the same feeling though.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

If you've made yourself believe that you're talking to the greatest being in existence, then you'll feel a 'connection', with him, and a connection with God, I imagine, can feel very powerful and moving. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"MikhailTal" wrote:

If you've made yourself believe that you're talking to the greatest being in existence, then you'll feel a 'connection', with him, and a connection with God, I imagine, can feel very powerful and moving.
So what clicks durign worship? What is th exact body function that makes you feel that way?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"MikhailTal" wrote:

Maybe you're right .

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Its all in your head. You think that you feel this strong connection with god but really nothing is happening at all because hopefully deep inside you realize that your just talking to yourself. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

Its all in your head. You think that you feel this strong connection with god but really nothing is happening at all because hopefully deep inside you realize that your just talking to yourself.
Um...Science behind that please?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

Oh! really ? Frustrated

Danbo i love danbo xD

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity