Back left
Back right

The soldi proof that god is real and its undisputble

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
you cannot PROVE he doesnt exist so therefore that PROVES he does prove im wrong athiests

comment on my profile and tell me im beautfil Big Grin

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ha, dumb logic. X3 Well, sorry to say that just because you can't prove God exists, doesn't prove he DOES exist. Let's flip what you just said around, shall we? ahem -- you cannot prove he does exist, so that proves he doesn't. So do you see how your statement is inaccurate? You can't prove he does exist, therefore we cant prove he DOESN'T exist. I now declare you: PWNED.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Ha, dumb logic. X3 Well, sorry to say that just because you can't prove God exists, doesn't prove he DOES exist. Let's flip what you just said around, shall we? ahem -- you cannot prove he does exist, so that proves he doesn't. So do you see how your statement is inaccurate? You can't prove he does exist, therefore we cant prove he DOESN'T exist. I now declare you: PWNED.
but..we can prove his existence.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Ha, dumb logic. X3 Well, sorry to say that just because you can't prove God exists, doesn't prove he DOES exist. Let's flip what you just said around, shall we? ahem -- you cannot prove he does exist, so that proves he doesn't. So do you see how your statement is inaccurate? You can't prove he does exist, therefore we cant prove he DOESN'T exist. I now declare you: PWNED.
Please, explain. -_-

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"lil gangsta girl" wrote:

you cannot PROVE he doesnt exist so therefore that PROVES he does prove im wrong athiests
Well.. Clearly you should try to learn your religion a bit more, And know the definition of faith. (Id also recommend some grammar classes for your lack of capitalization) Christianity is a religious faith thus believing in The trinity, And Jesus christ died for your sins on a cross. ( And a couple days later become a zombie ) Faith is believing something without proof. That is the point to faith. Clearly any member of a faith who doesn't get the concept of this is not close to logical. Its posts like this that seriously disappoint me of how unintelligent some people are /:

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Please, explain. -_-
Any aspect of Science The Bible either disproves, or proves.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Wow, some of you guys can be really harsh...

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Please, explain. -_-
Any aspect of Science The Bible either disproves, or proves.
haha, Bible logic. *smirks* You can't prove his existence,and I won't believe it until he comes down here from wherever he is and shows himslef to us. Which, I must say, he never will. ^^ opinion. -_-

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Oh yeah your right! Just like when the bible says that the earth is flat, or that the earth is only 6000 years old! Yeah! the bible is a great resource for scientific explanations!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

Oh yeah your right! Just like when the bible says that the earth is flat, or that the earth is only 6000 years old! Yeah! the bible is a great resource for scientific explanations!
LOL XD

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity