Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

do you belive in god?

EVERYONE OUT ADD ME OR COMMENT ME PLZ I NEED A LOT OF COMMENTS thx..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Posted By:

Thumb
no

"Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."
-Groucho Marks
Pusheen

Hey, it's letitsnow50xp here. Don't ask about the name. IT CAME TO ME IN A VISION.... A VISION OF FAME AND GLORY ON KIDZWORLD

I really want to be a junior mod Big Grin
HIPPOPOTAMUS

Yeah daz right!

Posted By:

Default girl

Indifferentcool i'm half not and yes Angel/Devil

EVERYONE OUT ADD ME OR COMMENT ME PLZ I NEED A LOT OF COMMENTS thx..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

No.

Posted By:

Default girl

yes i believe in god....yes yes yes yes yes..... smile

Posted By:

Thumb

Yes

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Nah.

Posted By:

Thumb

I do believe.

Ladybug

The name is Emily Grin

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
No, some people call it atheism, but I won't believe in God until we have proof of him. I respect and have nothing against people with religion, I just choose not to believe myself.

Posted By:

Thumb

I BELIEEEEEEVEEEEE~ Angel

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity