Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
For Christians ONLY to talk about God and talk about the great things God has done for us. Big Grin

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
We were almost in a car crash with an 18 wheeler last year. My mom had prayed before getting on the road, and we almost got hit, but luckily we didn't. smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Pucca ❣ Florette" wrote:

We were almost in a car crash with an 18 wheeler last year. My mom had prayed before getting on the road, and we almost got hit, but luckily we didn't. smile
Obviously it's divine intervention that decided to throw that 18 wheeler in your way to begin with.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

when my mom was diving me home from the hospital a car started speeding and flipped right beside us and almost landed on us

~I Posted There~ me you know Izzy

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
okay 1st i wanna now is this onlyy church of christ cuz dat is wat i represent

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
God saved me. He makes me feel hole. He was there when I got touch all over my body and I didn't know what to do. And i didn't know wat to do and he held me. His love held me. I loveyou lord and u are my everything

Looking for true,real,actural love. If tht person is out there please respond to me

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
God is the most awesome and inspiring person that there is. Parise God!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"MikhailTal" wrote:

Obviously it's divine intervention that decided to throw that 18 wheeler in your way to begin with.
Haha yeah I know right......

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

We were almost in a car crash with an 18 wheeler last year. My mom had prayed before getting on the road, and we almost got hit, but luckily we didn't. smile
Haha yeah I know right......
sometimes you have to wake up and smell the roses..just it takes people more of a jolt to wake up...

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity