Posted By:

Thumb
Lets just say where I'm going I can hang out with my good friend Satan smile

Lol Pegasisters 4 lyfe

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hell sounds cool. Then I don't have to go where all the religous sheep are.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Actually I'm going to Hogwarts when I die and hangout with all the other ghosts. Since books are 100% true.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

Actually I'm going to Hogwarts when I die and hangout with all the other ghosts. Since books are 100% true.

Duh lol smile

Lol Pegasisters 4 lyfe

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

Omg xD 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

be  a  ghost

~Stars can't shine without darkness~
~I'll take you by the hand and show you a world you can understand~

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Let me tell you a basic fact, we don't live without sinning, and one day we're all gonna die. If you don't believe in heaven and hell, you're just gonna rot in a grave, if you believe otherwise...
We all go to hell.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

Let me tell you a basic fact, we don't live without sinning, and one day we're all gonna die. If you don't believe in heaven and hell, you're just gonna rot in a grave, if you believe otherwise...

We all go to hell.
BUT GUIZ IF U BELIEVE IN HIMZ AND BEND OVER AND DO EVERYTHING HE SAYS HE WILL LET U LIVE IN TEH PLACE OF TEH LOLLIPOPS AND UNICORNS. No.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Haven't decided if Im just going to go on with my God Tier, or just rest in Derse or #######. Maybe I'll just be another sprite floating around Skaia with the Horrorterrors and the squiddles. Probably I'll go into God Tier, I mean, I have my title. I'm going to be the Rogue of Life. Guess thats pretty neat. But it'll just suck, because I know probably Lord English, in all his evil disgrace is coming to ruin our session. So yeah. ####### here I come. Frustrated

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

heaven be an angel

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity