Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"PrideInWastedYouth" wrote:

"EbonyIvory" wrote:

It's hilarious how extremely self confident and naive you all are. We can never give a completefinal answer of were we are going because we haven't been there yet.

This has to be the greatest thing I've seen on this forum so far. 
Oh shucks ya make me blush! I'm just trying to answer the people's questions.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe in God and I am a Christian but I honestly don't believe I'm going to heaven. If Jesus where to come back right now, I'd still be here. :s

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
WARNING: Science
How were we created?
C.H.O.N: Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen & Nitrogen. These elements combined in the big bang and created earth 4.54 billion years ago creating earth, humans were formed out of the gorilla family, we evolved over millions of years to be who we are today.
So why are there rumours about god?
Back in medieval times there was a man that got kicked out of his country for 5 years for doing bad things, so he went on a voyage to an undiscovered country and when his 5 year isolation was up he went back and got the message around about a god existing.
So... where will I go when I'm dead?
A member of your family, mum/dad/sister/brother/children will bury you in the ground and you will stay there slowly being eaten away by the worms and such living underground
How do you know all this?
I was taught it by 2 of the best high school teachers in Australia.
I don't believe anything you've taught me just now.
Fine, keep believing but eventually you will end up buried in the ground eaten by worms.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity