×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"kd1229" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"DanceStarTtee" wrote:

Well, Hell DOES Exist. Bad things in life make you go to Hell when you Die.
And you know that based on?......................................
The Bible. It is a very reliable source. *sarcasm*
Oh yeah your right!!! Sorry about that. I forgot about that book that everyone must mindlessly follow.
trolololol X3


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Personally I don't believe in either, but that's my descion, and I respect if other people have beliefs and are religious, but I think that when you die, you die.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Personally I don't believe in either, but that's my descion, and I respect if other people have beliefs and are religious, but I think that when you die, you die.
Wow there are more Atheists is KW than I thought! -- I'm an Atheist myself. I think that when you die you go into the afterlife. Your spirit has to go somewhere!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Personally I don't believe in either, but that's my descion, and I respect if other people have beliefs and are religious, but I think that when you die, you die.
Wow there are more Atheists is KW than I thought! -- I'm an Atheist myself. I think that when you die you go into the afterlife. Your spirit has to go somewhere!
I don't debate that much in this section, but I think there are usually more religious people here. I'm not too sure about where you go, as much as the thought of lying there and rotting terrifies me, I don't think you go anywhere. I do believe in ghosts, but I don't know how that's supposed to work.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Personally I don't believe in either, but that's my descion, and I respect if other people have beliefs and are religious, but I think that when you die, you die.
Wow there are more Atheists is KW than I thought! -- I'm an Atheist myself. I think that when you die you go into the afterlife. Your spirit has to go somewhere!
I don't debate that much in this section, but I think there are usually more religious people here. I'm not too sure about where you go, as much as the thought of lying there and rotting terrifies me, I don't think you go anywhere. I do believe in ghosts, but I don't know how that's supposed to work.
I think that when you die your spirit goes into like some other dimension or something... I don't really know. XD


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 8

Me too


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 8

Hell Devil ................ Worried


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Well, I can't say really. I don't know what God has in store for me, I am only thirteen. I hope to make it to heaven, but the Devil may tempt me. ~Believe-In-Him

^_^


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
"Are you going to Heaven or Hell?" That is the question, alright.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ [Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ] ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ
Nᴏ ɢᴇᴍ sᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀɴ;
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴsᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴄʏ,
Tʀᴜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴅᴇʟɪᴛʏ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 291

heaven, cause i trust in God and am a christian

Be motivated! Haha


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Mermaid_Author14
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by 346popss
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Phantom_Queen
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd