Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"DanceStarTtee" wrote:

Well, Hell DOES Exist. Bad things in life make you go to Hell when you Die.
And you know that based on?......................................
The Bible. It is a very reliable source. *sarcasm*
Oh yeah your right!!! Sorry about that. I forgot about that book that everyone must mindlessly follow.
trolololol X3

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Personally I don't believe in either, but that's my descion, and I respect if other people have beliefs and are religious, but I think that when you die, you die.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Personally I don't believe in either, but that's my descion, and I respect if other people have beliefs and are religious, but I think that when you die, you die.
Wow there are more Atheists is KW than I thought! -- I'm an Atheist myself. I think that when you die you go into the afterlife. Your spirit has to go somewhere!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Wow there are more Atheists is KW than I thought! -- I'm an Atheist myself. I think that when you die you go into the afterlife. Your spirit has to go somewhere!
I don't debate that much in this section, but I think there are usually more religious people here. I'm not too sure about where you go, as much as the thought of lying there and rotting terrifies me, I don't think you go anywhere. I do believe in ghosts, but I don't know how that's supposed to work.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

I don't debate that much in this section, but I think there are usually more religious people here. I'm not too sure about where you go, as much as the thought of lying there and rotting terrifies me, I don't think you go anywhere. I do believe in ghosts, but I don't know how that's supposed to work.
I think that when you die your spirit goes into like some other dimension or something... I don't really know. XD

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Me too

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Hell Devil ................ Worried

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well, I can't say really. I don't know what God has in store for me, I am only thirteen. I hope to make it to heaven, but the Devil may tempt me. ~Believe-In-Him

^_^

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Are you going to Heaven or Hell?" That is the question, alright.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ [Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ] ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ
Nᴏ ɢᴇᴍ sᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀɴ;
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴsᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴄʏ,
Tʀᴜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴅᴇʟɪᴛʏ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
heaven, cause i trust in God and am a christian

Be motivated! Haha

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity