Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Esus is Jesus  the Egyption God of Fire. How we see the god of fire is god of Hell. God of hell is Satan.

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Nope

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Are you saying that Just because Esus and Jesus sound the same.....that they are the same? lol

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe in Jesus, Because God send Jesus, Other things are fake. God promise to Jesus to be a Muslim, God didn't tell when, But God promise Jesus is sad now.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Baby260" wrote:

I believe in Jesus, Because God send Jesus, Other things are fake. God promise to Jesus to be a Muslim, God didn't tell when, But God promise Jesus is sad now.
lolwut?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

i'm a confused human hahaha. esus, jesus, besus, kesus, mesus, sesus, desus, lesus, the list goes on for all of the "sus's" 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

i'm a confused human hahaha. esus, jesus, besus, kesus, mesus, sesus, desus, lesus, the list goes on for all of the "sus's"
He's trying to say that the irony..not the fact..but the irony..that esus and jesus sound alike in the English language...which Jesus and Esus are two diff. Languages all togather...that the irony supports what he is saying. But...it happens that way to all rookie debators..even I did that back in my first few weeks in debating lol.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
its pronounced HEY-ZUES and he is one stanky ass crip

add me friends

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
true jesus is real cuase he did big things for me and my famaly

in_love with u

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity