x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

GOD IS 100% REAL

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10760
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Guys. Seriously. Stop with the personal insults. How about actually debating on the topic that was given to us?


ikr? Too much CC and insulting going on.

 


Posted By:
JohnySteel
JohnySteel
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 95
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
I am a Catholic,which is a branch of Christianity,and frankly,I think God gave us free will for a reason,and if a person chooses to put his/her faith in another religion,or none at all,then he/she is free to do so,as God allowed it by giving us our free will.

I am physic,your argument is invalid.


Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
mattyo7
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7051
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
I'm Athiest.


Left.


Posted By:
la_woof567 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
la_woof567
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Brahman (god) is real and I am a Hindu so all gods exist,and no one can say that they're an atheist (a person that doesn't believe in god).

Till then, may love,peace and sunshine come
knocking at the door,
La_woof567 smile

Ur gonna hear me roar!!


Posted By:
JohnySteel
JohnySteel
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 95
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"la_woof567" wrote:

Brahman (god) is real and I am a Hindu so all gods exist,and no one can say that they're an atheist (a person that doesn't believe in god).

Actually,anyone can say that they're an atheist. I believe in a God,sure,but that doesn't mean you have to believe in one,and I,personally,due to my religion,believe in one God,while you believe in many,you can't insult me for my beliefs just because yours are different,and atheists are no different.

I am physic,your argument is invalid.


Posted By:
Alekhine Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alekhine
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
you can't insult me for my beliefs just because yours are different


Well, she could Tongue Out

and no one can say that they're an atheist (a person that doesn't believe in god).


You're gonna have to explain this one a little further. If you're saying that knowing and debating about the existence or non-existence of God implies that someone accepts God is real... well, you're wrong. 

To an atheist (or at least, me) the concept of God is that of a fairytale. Much like knowing the knight will save the princess in the tower from the dragon, I view God in a similar fashion. Because I know of the knight, princess and dragon, I don't immediately believe in them. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Guys. Seriously. Stop with the personal insults. How about actually debating on the topic that was given to us?
Rule #8 of the internet, "There are no real rules about posting." Look it up.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10760
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Guys. Seriously. Stop with the personal insults. How about actually debating on the topic that was given to us? Rule #8 of the internet, "There are no real rules about posting." Look it up.



Ah....but websites have the right to withhold or delete users that do not follow their stated rules. 


Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2468
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Science shows that God isn't real but I couldn't care less about that. Evolution...eh idk. Really no one does. But people have different ways of seeing God.

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted By:
Alekhine Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alekhine
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Science shows that God isn't real but I couldn't care less about that. Evolution...eh idk. Really no one does. But people have different ways of seeing God.


Evolution is a fact.

Science doesn't show that God isn't real. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Latest Forum Posts

Say hello! (:

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Sexism

In What Year Did You Join KW?

what is the best solution to win fast and ...

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Single Or Comitted.....:)-moved

What time did u wake up today

In What Year Did You Join KW?

How fast can you say 'skiddly dong dong do...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games