Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Alekhine" wrote:

you can't insult me for my beliefs just because yours are different

Well, she could Tongue Out

and no one can say that they're an atheist (a person that doesn't believe in god).

You're gonna have to explain this one a little further. If you're saying that knowing and debating about the existence or non-existence of God implies that someone accepts God is real... well, you're wrong. 

To an atheist (or at least, me) the concept of God is that of a fairytale. Much like knowing the knight will save the princess in the tower from the dragon, I view God in a similar fashion. Because I know of the knight, princess and dragon, I don't immediately believe in them. 

-Laughs- I like this person.
True, I totally agree. XD

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i beleive that God and Jesus is 100% real no doubt about it....i like to tlk to God..he doesnt reply..but wen im in a bad mood ill tlk to him...he somtimes cheers me up...wen i get older i wanna be a christian 

not yo average individual

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"nicolemarie" wrote:

i beleive that God and Jesus is 100% real no doubt about it....i like to tlk to God..he doesnt reply..but wen im in a bad mood ill tlk to him...he somtimes cheers me up...wen i get older i wanna be a christian 

Could you prove that they're real though?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

no...but i know they r.....there was this doc who went to heaven for a min......and he saw God..he was in his house.....and the doctors that were in the world saved the other doc from dieing all the way..and the guy went to therapy and ############# found out it was true  

not yo average individual

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity