×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-lovemehateme2-" wrote:

Oh here it comes again -.- Ok so tell me exactly WHY should I believe in that little imaginary thing up in the sky ?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HE IS THE FREAKIN REASON YOUR HERE! NO OFFENSE BUT YOU ARE KINDA STUPID WELL NOT REALLY IM JUST UPSET BUT REALLY HE IS REAL OH AND PLEASE DONT LET A SONG GET YOU ADDICTED TO IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 164

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Really sad world out there. I got kicked from chat for talking about God. REALLY sad worldFrown
Yes it is a sad world,I don't know how people can say God is not real.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Really sad world out there. I got kicked from chat for talking about God. REALLY sad worldFrown
Yes it is a sad world,I don't know how people can say God is not real.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
smile


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Okay....get this train into station. God is 100% real, thus stating that....his words, or the divine scripture of the Holy Bible, are equally as real.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Really sad world out there. I got kicked from chat for talking about God. REALLY sad worldFrown
Seriously? What exactly did you say?

:^)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Religion is not a theory, you can't prove does God exist or no. There are different types of religion and some of them don't even include only divine entity like Christianity. Buddhists don't believe in any divine entities, they follow the path. Hindus believe in many entities. Pagan religions worship nature.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 137

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Really sad world out there. I got kicked from chat for talking about God. REALLY sad worldFrown
Yes it is a sad world,I don't know how people can say God is not real.
Yea its such a sad world to be THINKING for your self and living your life according to YOU and not someone else. What a sad world indeed that so many people mindlessly believe every single thing they read. Very sad.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Really sad world out there. I got kicked from chat for talking about God. REALLY sad worldFrown
Yes it is a sad world,I don't know how people can say God is not real.
Yea its such a sad world to be THINKING for your self and living your life according to YOU and not someone else. What a sad world indeed that so many people mindlessly believe every single thing they read. Very sad.
Are you making fun of me?Frustrated

JenniBoo


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Have you died and came back or something?? Because saying 100% is a LIE. A DEAD LIE. You shouldn't say that because it isn't completely true. I am not saying I don't believe, I am saying that you, me, or anyone else isn't 100% certain God is real. =D

you are beautiful and don't let anybody tell you
different


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity