Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Really sad world out there. I got kicked from chat for talking about God. REALLY sad worldFrown
Yes it is a sad world,I don't know how people can say God is not real.
Yea its such a sad world to be THINKING for your self and living your life according to YOU and not someone else. What a sad world indeed that so many people mindlessly believe every single thing they read. Very sad.
So you are saying that every Religious person...does not think for themself or questions thier own religion? Very Sad.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Really sad world out there. I got kicked from chat for talking about God. REALLY sad worldFrown
Yea its such a sad world to be THINKING for your self and living your life according to YOU and not someone else. What a sad world indeed that so many people mindlessly believe every single thing they read. Very sad.
So you are saying that every Religious person...does not think for themself or questions thier own religion? Very Sad.
Yep It is very sad that most of the population is a drone.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

lol. Kid, start researching religion, because your views on it are very corrupted, I'm Religious, I know this. You cannot tell me i'm wrong about my own Religion, since I have evidence to support me.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

lol. Kid, start researching religion, because your views on it are very corrupted, I'm Religious, I know this. You cannot tell me i'm wrong about my own Religion, since I have evidence to support me.
Well first i'm not a kid like you are. But anyways the only thing you have to back up religion is scripture. Well guess what scripture isn't evidence. Any one can write what ever they want.l

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Well first i'm not a kid like you are. But anyways the only thing you have to back up religion is scripture. Well guess what scripture isn't evidence. Any one can write what ever they want.l
You are a minor, son. So yes you are a kid. I got more than scripture, and plus I have a top ten to why Scripture can be used as credible evidence if you want me to post that.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Well first i'm not a kid like you are. But anyways the only thing you have to back up religion is scripture. Well guess what scripture isn't evidence. Any one can write what ever they want.l
You are a minor, son. So yes you are a kid. I got more than scripture, and plus I have a top ten to why Scripture can be used as credible evidence if you want me to post that.
God is truely Real but some people do not believe in him.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

You are a minor, son. So yes you are a kid. I got more than scripture, and plus I have a top ten to why Scripture can be used as credible evidence if you want me to post that.
Well i'm older than you SON so.....  and your evidence for why scripture is credible is...? god, god, god, god, and little bit more of god?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

";JiKailah♥" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Excuse me, but may I address something to you? It wasn't right for you to come back at her and snap like that at her religion. You may not believe in God, but that doesn't mean to have to go around and saying how so terribly "sad" it is that we believe every thing we read. I don't believe everything I read. But one thing I do believe is the Bible. Yes, it may not seem real to you, but it seems real to me. I mean, how did we get here? And don't you start going on about the "Big Bang Theory" which I personally believe is untrue. I mean, it said that the Earth was made by accident. That there was a big bang in space and the Earth all of a sudden formed. That possibly can't be true. I mean, there are people, animals, trees, and tons of other things. This is probably the only planet with living things on it. How could that have been a simple "accident"? I know I may have gotten a little off track by my ranting on. I am not trying to force you into the Christian religion. I'm just telling you that it wasn't right of you to snap like that at her. --Peace, Love, and Ji'Kailah.♥
Hi, AlphaT, Christian Debator on here. I really liked how you said that, but I do believe in the Big Bang.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

You are a minor, son. So yes you are a kid. I got more than scripture, and plus I have a top ten to why Scripture can be used as credible evidence if you want me to post that.
Well i'm older than you SON so..... and your evidence for why scripture is credible is...? god, god, god, god, and little bit more of god?
Nope...top ten or top five?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"JenniBoo" wrote:

Well i'm older than you SON so..... and your evidence for why scripture is credible is...? god, god, god, god, and little bit more of god?
Nope...top ten or top five?
Oh sorry. 1 God 2 God 3 God 4 God 5 God 6 God 7 God 8 God 9 God 10 Ever heard of that guy named......GOD?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove