×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 137

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Capablanca" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

I think it's highly immoral to push religion onto children. But it's only child abuse in some cases.

I don't think it's immoral at all. I think it's just unintelligent.

Is it immoral to push Atheisem into kids?

Atheism doesn't need to be pushed onto children it isn't a religion. What needs to be taught to children is tolerance and acceptance for all people. We need people who are open minded. People who can make the next scientific break through, solve the challenging problems that we face in the world today. I feel that injecting religion in children's lives isn't the right thing. Your restricting kids from discovering things on their own and making their own decisions. We can't afford to live by religions that promote hatred and some used for violent acts. I think if our our civilization can come together as one species, looking past our differences of race and sexuality, then we can ultimately make this world a better place.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Capablanca" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

I think it's highly immoral to push religion onto children. But it's only child abuse in some cases.

I don't think it's immoral at all. I think it's just unintelligent.

Is it immoral to push Atheisem into kids?

Atheism doesn't need to be pushed onto children it isn't a religion. What needs to be taught to children is tolerance and acceptance for all people. We need people who are open minded. People who can make the next scientific break through, solve the challenging problems that we face in the world today. I feel that injecting religion in children's lives isn't the right thing. Your restricting kids from discovering things on their own and making their own decisions. We can't afford to live by religions that promote hatred and some used for violent acts. I think if our our civilization can come together as one species, looking past our differences of race and sexuality, then we can ultimately make this world a better place.
But then again, thats stripping away of ones right to pass down their prefrences. If you let kids discover things on thier own....they will ultimately get lost. And your whole it doesent need to be....Atheisem is more or less a moral belief....if one is not taught anything such as religion, philosophy, respect, diciplinte, then we are doomed as socieity.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 137

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Capablanca" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

I think it's highly immoral to push religion onto children. But it's only child abuse in some cases.

I don't think it's immoral at all. I think it's just unintelligent.

Is it immoral to push Atheisem into kids?

Atheism doesn't need to be pushed onto children it isn't a religion. What needs to be taught to children is tolerance and acceptance for all people. We need people who are open minded. People who can make the next scientific break through, solve the challenging problems that we face in the world today. I feel that injecting religion in children's lives isn't the right thing. Your restricting kids from discovering things on their own and making their own decisions. We can't afford to live by religions that promote hatred and some used for violent acts. I think if our our civilization can come together as one species, looking past our differences of race and sexuality, then we can ultimately make this world a better place.
But then again, thats stripping away of ones right to pass down their prefrences. If you let kids discover things on thier own....they will ultimately get lost. And your whole it doesent need to be....Atheisem is more or less a moral belief....if one is not taught anything such as religion, philosophy, respect, diciplinte, then we are doomed as socieity.
Children will get lost? Are you kidding me? People need some individual initiative to learn, discover, and make decisions for themselves. You need to have trust in them that they won't get lost. You don't have to teach religion to children but you also don't have to teach atheism. Let them make their own path. Let them discover their own philosophy. You can be a respectful person without having religion or atheism in your life. And you can certainly be respectful without your parents telling you.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 212

Children will get lost? Are you kidding me? People need some individual initiative to learn, discover, and make decisions for themselves. You need to have trust in them that they won't get lost. You don't have to teach religion to children but you also don't have to teach atheism. Let them make their own path. Let them discover their own philosophy. You can be a respectful person without having religion or atheism in your life. And you can certainly be respectful without your parents telling you.
Nah man, all atheists are evil, baby-killing, axe murdering, immoral thieves.

I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both. -Søren Kierkegaard


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
OF COURSE NOT! *Goes nuts* I want that caps button so much!!! OMG how can you suggest that it's such a thing??!!

Hey! I'm.... Uhhhh.... The..... Well..... You see.... I stall.... And... Well.... You never really... Get to the.... You know.... Point? Well... You see....


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 212

"Imsadandlonely" wrote:

OF COURSE NOT! *Goes nuts* I want that caps button so much!!! OMG how can you suggest that it's such a thing??!!
It can be justified pretty easily.

I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both. -Søren Kierkegaard


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4

"Capablanca" wrote:

Children will get lost? Are you kidding me? People need some individual initiative to learn, discover, and make decisions for themselves. You need to have trust in them that they won't get lost. You don't have to teach religion to children but you also don't have to teach atheism. Let them make their own path. Let them discover their own philosophy. You can be a respectful person without having religion or atheism in your life. And you can certainly be respectful without your parents telling you.
Nah man, all atheists are evil, baby-killing, axe murdering, immoral thieves.
I like you. You will make me a great BFF. I luv what you said. That is a beautiful statement.

Hey! I'm.... Uhhhh.... The..... Well..... You see.... I stall.... And... Well.... You never really... Get to the.... You know.... Point? Well... You see....


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Capablanca" wrote:

Children will get lost? Are you kidding me? People need some individual initiative to learn, discover, and make decisions for themselves. You need to have trust in them that they won't get lost. You don't have to teach religion to children but you also don't have to teach atheism. Let them make their own path. Let them discover their own philosophy. You can be a respectful person without having religion or atheism in your life. And you can certainly be respectful without your parents telling you.
Nah man, all atheists are evil, baby-killing, axe murdering, immoral thieves.
And how did you come to this conclusion?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 212

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Capablanca" wrote:

Children will get lost? Are you kidding me? People need some individual initiative to learn, discover, and make decisions for themselves. You need to have trust in them that they won't get lost. You don't have to teach religion to children but you also don't have to teach atheism. Let them make their own path. Let them discover their own philosophy. You can be a respectful person without having religion or atheism in your life. And you can certainly be respectful without your parents telling you.
Nah man, all atheists are evil, baby-killing, axe murdering, immoral thieves.
And how did you come to this conclusion?
Isn't it obvious? They don't have the Bible to guide them, so they're evil, horrible people with no souls and terrible intentions.

I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both. -Søren Kierkegaard


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4

"Capablanca" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Capablanca" wrote:

Children will get lost? Are you kidding me? People need some individual initiative to learn, discover, and make decisions for themselves. You need to have trust in them that they won't get lost. You don't have to teach religion to children but you also don't have to teach atheism. Let them make their own path. Let them discover their own philosophy. You can be a respectful person without having religion or atheism in your life. And you can certainly be respectful without your parents telling you.
Nah man, all atheists are evil, baby-killing, axe murdering, immoral thieves.
And how did you come to this conclusion?
Isn't it obvious? They don't have the Bible to guide them, so they're evil, horrible people with no souls and terrible intentions.
Oh man I'm just lovin' ya!!!!!!

Hey! I'm.... Uhhhh.... The..... Well..... You see.... I stall.... And... Well.... You never really... Get to the.... You know.... Point? Well... You see....


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by gpc78
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Fragments [Violet] | [Uni, ... in Private Roleplay posted by Phantom_Queen
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
why are girls so girly in Debating posted by simran88
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart