Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
As you all know (or I hope you do) Yom Kippur is tomorrow. My dad doesn't want me to fast because I have low blood sugar but I really want to. I have lunch figured out, but I need help with breakfast. Hurry please!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."
-Groucho Marks
Pusheen

Hey, it's letitsnow50xp here. Don't ask about the name. IT CAME TO ME IN A VISION.... A VISION OF FAME AND GLORY ON KIDZWORLD

I really want to be a junior mod Big Grin
HIPPOPOTAMUS

Yeah daz right!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Bump

"Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."
-Groucho Marks
Pusheen

Hey, it's letitsnow50xp here. Don't ask about the name. IT CAME TO ME IN A VISION.... A VISION OF FAME AND GLORY ON KIDZWORLD

HIPPOPOTAMUS

Yeah daz right!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Bump

-Groucho Marks
Pusheen

HIPPOPOTAMUS

Yeah daz right!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Bump

-Groucho Marks
Pusheen

HIPPOPOTAMUS

Yeah daz right!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I don't see why you would need a Jew to help you with this. Don't compromise your health. Shocking advice, surely.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"MikhailTal" wrote:

I don't see why you would need a Jew to help you with this. Don't compromise your health. Shocking advice, surely.
Because atheists and those part of religions that do not observe fasting would obviously be helpful to her.  Annoyed

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity