Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
One man came to  the teacher and asked:  - I want to love God. Show me the way. Teacher said:  - Say me, did you love anybody before? A man said:  - I am not interested in worldly things - love etc. I want to come to God. Teacher answered:  - Please think one more time, did you love anybody before, at least one girl, at least one child, at least anybody? A man answered:  - I already said you, I am religious, I am not a laic, I don't love anyone. I want to come to God. Teacher cried and said:  - Then it's impossible, first you should love at least anyone. It's the very first step. You are asking for a very last step, but you didn't made even the very first one! Go and love somebody!

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

This would be really accurate if 'go love someone' were a metaphor for 'go stone people who I don't agree with, as written in the bible.'

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
"Uniting with God" is a pantheistic or a panentheistic concept. Is that even accepted in Christianity?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity