Back left
Back right

God's existence makes absolutely no sense.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 33

"gawds boundless" Of course. So, a TOTALLY ALL-POWERFUL, OMNIPOTENT MAGICIAN has ALWAYS EXISTED FOREVER, period. That makes no sense. Supreme Beings are not just there. Completely impossible. It doesn't matter how awesomely-powerful you claim God is, he can't just exist for absolutely no reason.

'Tis but a scratch.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 443

"Lord Cavalier" wrote:

"gawds boundless" Of course. So, a TOTALLY ALL-POWERFUL, OMNIPOTENT MAGICIAN has ALWAYS EXISTED FOREVER, period. That makes no sense. Supreme Beings are not just there. Completely impossible. It doesn't matter how awesomely-powerful you claim God is, he can't just exist for absolutely no reason.
An omnipotent, supernatural deity is not bound by the laws that govern our universe (hence boundless). Cause and effect would not apply to him.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"Lord Cavalier" wrote:

"gawds boundless" Of course. So, a TOTALLY ALL-POWERFUL, OMNIPOTENT MAGICIAN has ALWAYS EXISTED FOREVER, period. That makes no sense. Supreme Beings are not just there. Completely impossible. It doesn't matter how awesomely-powerful you claim God is, he can't just exist for absolutely no reason.
An omnipotent, supernatural deity is not bound by the laws that govern our universe (hence boundless). Cause and effect would not apply to him.
True...you cannot take an imortal and apply him to mottal logic/boundaries.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think it's all a matter of opinion. I mean, take me for example. I'm agnostic. I believe there is a possibility of God but I do not attend church services, nor have I caught myself praying. Think about it. Read a bible. There really WAS a king named Nebachandnezzar. There really WAS a tower of Babyl. And there REALLY WAS a place called Ninevah. It's all in what you believe in. I think there is a God but he did NOT create Adam and Eve at that specific time. I do NOT believe Adam and Eve were completely Homo Sapien. They may have been apes. That seems more probable. Some of the Holy Bible is true, others not so much. I believe in believing in what you believe in. If you caught on to that, it DOES make sense.

Stay Yourselves!
-S


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

I think it's all a matter of opinion. I mean, take me for example. I'm agnostic. I believe there is a possibility of God but I do not attend church services, nor have I caught myself praying. Think about it. Read a bible. There really WAS a king named Nebachandnezzar. There really WAS a tower of Babyl. And there REALLY WAS a place called Ninevah. It's all in what you believe in. I think there is a God but he did NOT create Adam and Eve at that specific time. I do NOT believe Adam and Eve were completely Homo Sapien. They may have been apes. That seems more probable. Some of the Holy Bible is true, others not so much. I believe in believing in what you believe in. If you caught on to that, it DOES make sense.
Let me ease your mind on that subject. we DID NOT come from apes. human and chimp DNA methylation patterns are extremely diverse meaning we could not be a decendent from some common ancestor as they would be the same. Also, Darwin questioned his own theory.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Lord Cavalier" wrote:

"gawds boundless" Of course. So, a TOTALLY ALL-POWERFUL, OMNIPOTENT MAGICIAN has ALWAYS EXISTED FOREVER, period. That makes no sense. Supreme Beings are not just there. Completely impossible. It doesn't matter how awesomely-powerful you claim God is, he can't just exist for absolutely no reason.
God can do whatever he want. Give me proof that he doesnt exist. Oh wait you cant!

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

I think it's all a matter of opinion. I mean, take me for example. I'm agnostic. I believe there is a possibility of God but I do not attend church services, nor have I caught myself praying. Think about it. Read a bible. There really WAS a king named Nebachandnezzar. There really WAS a tower of Babyl. And there REALLY WAS a place called Ninevah. It's all in what you believe in. I think there is a God but he did NOT create Adam and Eve at that specific time. I do NOT believe Adam and Eve were completely Homo Sapien. They may have been apes. That seems more probable. Some of the Holy Bible is true, others not so much. I believe in believing in what you believe in. If you caught on to that, it DOES make sense.
Let me ease your mind on that subject. we DID NOT come from apes. human and chimp DNA methylation patterns are extremely diverse meaning we could not be a decendent from some common ancestor as they would be the same. Also, Darwin questioned his own theory.
 okay, i was thinking along the lines of neanderthals, not exactly apes.

Stay Yourselves!
-S


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

I think it's all a matter of opinion. I mean, take me for example. I'm agnostic. I believe there is a possibility of God but I do not attend church services, nor have I caught myself praying. Think about it. Read a bible. There really WAS a king named Nebachandnezzar. There really WAS a tower of Babyl. And there REALLY WAS a place called Ninevah. It's all in what you believe in. I think there is a God but he did NOT create Adam and Eve at that specific time. I do NOT believe Adam and Eve were completely Homo Sapien. They may have been apes. That seems more probable. Some of the Holy Bible is true, others not so much. I believe in believing in what you believe in. If you caught on to that, it DOES make sense.
Let me ease your mind on that subject. we DID NOT come from apes. human and chimp DNA methylation patterns are extremely diverse meaning we could not be a decendent from some common ancestor as they would be the same. Also, Darwin questioned his own theory.
okay, i was thinking along the lines of neanderthals, not exactly apes.
still neandrathals would mean we evolved from soemthing..apes are what we believe it to be so still ivalid.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
okay, you have me beat. but i believe in what i beleive in and you beleive in what you want to beleive in. k?  but i did kick your but on our debate on romney and obama. Devil

Stay Yourselves!
-S


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

okay, you have me beat. but i believe in what i beleive in and you beleive in what you want to beleive in. k? but i did kick your but on our debate on romney and obama. Devil
Nah.I just had to leave.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity