Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

God's existence makes absolutely no sense.

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"gawds boundless" Of course. So, a TOTALLY ALL-POWERFUL, OMNIPOTENT MAGICIAN has ALWAYS EXISTED FOREVER, period. That makes no sense. Supreme Beings are not just there. Completely impossible. It doesn't matter how awesomely-powerful you claim God is, he can't just exist for absolutely no reason.

'Tis but a scratch.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Lord Cavalier" wrote:

"gawds boundless" Of course. So, a TOTALLY ALL-POWERFUL, OMNIPOTENT MAGICIAN has ALWAYS EXISTED FOREVER, period. That makes no sense. Supreme Beings are not just there. Completely impossible. It doesn't matter how awesomely-powerful you claim God is, he can't just exist for absolutely no reason.
An omnipotent, supernatural deity is not bound by the laws that govern our universe (hence boundless). Cause and effect would not apply to him.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"Lord Cavalier" wrote:

"gawds boundless" Of course. So, a TOTALLY ALL-POWERFUL, OMNIPOTENT MAGICIAN has ALWAYS EXISTED FOREVER, period. That makes no sense. Supreme Beings are not just there. Completely impossible. It doesn't matter how awesomely-powerful you claim God is, he can't just exist for absolutely no reason.
An omnipotent, supernatural deity is not bound by the laws that govern our universe (hence boundless). Cause and effect would not apply to him.
True...you cannot take an imortal and apply him to mottal logic/boundaries.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I think it's all a matter of opinion. I mean, take me for example. I'm agnostic. I believe there is a possibility of God but I do not attend church services, nor have I caught myself praying. Think about it. Read a bible. There really WAS a king named Nebachandnezzar. There really WAS a tower of Babyl. And there REALLY WAS a place called Ninevah. It's all in what you believe in. I think there is a God but he did NOT create Adam and Eve at that specific time. I do NOT believe Adam and Eve were completely Homo Sapien. They may have been apes. That seems more probable. Some of the Holy Bible is true, others not so much. I believe in believing in what you believe in. If you caught on to that, it DOES make sense.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

I think it's all a matter of opinion. I mean, take me for example. I'm agnostic. I believe there is a possibility of God but I do not attend church services, nor have I caught myself praying. Think about it. Read a bible. There really WAS a king named Nebachandnezzar. There really WAS a tower of Babyl. And there REALLY WAS a place called Ninevah. It's all in what you believe in. I think there is a God but he did NOT create Adam and Eve at that specific time. I do NOT believe Adam and Eve were completely Homo Sapien. They may have been apes. That seems more probable. Some of the Holy Bible is true, others not so much. I believe in believing in what you believe in. If you caught on to that, it DOES make sense.
Let me ease your mind on that subject. we DID NOT come from apes. human and chimp DNA methylation patterns are extremely diverse meaning we could not be a decendent from some common ancestor as they would be the same. Also, Darwin questioned his own theory.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Lord Cavalier" wrote:

"gawds boundless" Of course. So, a TOTALLY ALL-POWERFUL, OMNIPOTENT MAGICIAN has ALWAYS EXISTED FOREVER, period. That makes no sense. Supreme Beings are not just there. Completely impossible. It doesn't matter how awesomely-powerful you claim God is, he can't just exist for absolutely no reason.
God can do whatever he want. Give me proof that he doesnt exist. Oh wait you cant!

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

Let me ease your mind on that subject. we DID NOT come from apes. human and chimp DNA methylation patterns are extremely diverse meaning we could not be a decendent from some common ancestor as they would be the same. Also, Darwin questioned his own theory.
 okay, i was thinking along the lines of neanderthals, not exactly apes.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

okay, i was thinking along the lines of neanderthals, not exactly apes.
still neandrathals would mean we evolved from soemthing..apes are what we believe it to be so still ivalid.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
okay, you have me beat. but i believe in what i beleive in and you beleive in what you want to beleive in. k?  but i did kick your but on our debate on romney and obama. Devil

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

okay, you have me beat. but i believe in what i beleive in and you beleive in what you want to beleive in. k? but i did kick your but on our debate on romney and obama. Devil
Nah.I just had to leave.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by Shysenpai133
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by nounou123
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by CobaltBlue
The World I Live In [open]! in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash