×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

"fin201" wrote:

no dat is not wat im sayin............. i believe dat the only reason GOD put u throgh things iz bcuz.......... he nows dat if this doesnt happen ur lyfe issss............ messed up i guesss............ for instant............. if ur bf breaks ur heart............& diz is'n't the first time some1 broke ur hart..........den u ld learn dat u must choose ur bf or bfff wisely............ c wat im saying
Obviously aphrodite didnt want you together.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 13

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"superrachel" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''
Excuse me, But its not God's fault its ppls fault for not listening and anyways everybodys gonna sometime or some day soon. Only God knows when ur gonna die.
Yeah, but God could've prevented all of it.
But thatd be against free will....
 sometimes ppl have things happen to them thats against their free will. Not everyone has their own will actually happen 2 them.

I love a good debate so keep the comments coming!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Also why did God make other planets, if they're going to be mostly empty? Why not make just one?

Adieu.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Posts: 33

well evabody wasnt raised da way dey was pose to................ not evabody was introduce in GOD...... and  gues wat u may not believe in GOD but u do.......... Alot of ppl say help me Jesus or O Lord........ but guess wat dem ppl dont reallly think they  believe in god........ but a person who calls on Jesus or God must Believ n him

dedicated church of christ member


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 966

"fin201" wrote:

no dat is not wat im sayin............. i believe dat the only reason GOD put u throgh things iz bcuz.......... he nows dat if this doesnt happen ur lyfe issss............ messed up i guesss............ for instant............. if ur bf breaks ur heart............& diz is'n't the first time some1 broke ur hart..........den u ld learn dat u must choose ur bf or bfff wisely............ c wat im saying
Please learn some grammar before trying to change someone's mind. Your comment lacks of seriousness if you don't.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"superrachel" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''
Excuse me, But its not God's fault its ppls fault for not listening and anyways everybodys gonna sometime or some day soon. Only God knows when ur gonna die.
Um, sorry but what about babies&young children who die in the womb/cot death/ect. Its now their fault for not listening when they can barely walk&talk?
That is God wanting them to come to Heaven and live with Him
And what about the innocent people who suffer? Does God just flip through the phone book and pick out people who get to suffer?

Adieu.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Posts: 33

relly God Knows that a hard lyfe is ahead

dedicated church of christ member


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 13

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"jrgirl13" wrote:

God is real and I know it, because the other night he talked to me. Call me crazy if you want to, but it's your butts i'm trying to save. Well anyways, another reason I know he's real is because when I was little, my baby sister dropped her ball in a parking lot and it began to roll down hill and she started to cry. My mother knelt down to try to console her and while she was doing that I looked over and, to my utter amazement, I saw the ball rolling back up hill. Now there was no wind or anything. The ball just rolled uphill and stopped at my sister's feet. What I have just told you was one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me. Now you tell me that wasn't a Miracle.
It wasn't a miracle 
when that happens to ppl its God wanting them 2 know that He is a real God. God can show Himself by diffrent ways doesn't matter if its a miracle or through a prophet.

I love a good debate so keep the comments coming!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"superrachel" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''
Excuse me, But its not God's fault its ppls fault for not listening and anyways everybodys gonna sometime or some day soon. Only God knows when ur gonna die.
Um, sorry but what about babies&young children who die in the womb/cot death/ect. Its now their fault for not listening when they can barely walk&talk?
That is God wanting them to come to Heaven and live with Him
So he wants to put all their relatives through the heart ache& pain for no reason other than he wants them to "go live with him"?  That's just selfish, cruel&unnecessary. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

AND ANOTHER THING. IF GOD REALLY EXISTS, WHY DOESNT EVERYONE BELIEVE IN HIM? He was supposed to be the creator right?
IF SOMEONE ANSWERS THIS QUESTION I WILL BECOME CHRISTIAN
The answer is simple: because some people are stupid enough not to. God gave everyone free will to make choices. Some people just choose not to believe in Him.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Fragments [Violet] | [Uni, ... in Private Roleplay posted by Phantom_Queen
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
why are girls so girly in Debating posted by simran88
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart