x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

If "God" really exists then..

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3117
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"superrachel" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''
Excuse me, But its not God's fault its ppls fault for not listening and anyways everybodys gonna sometime or some day soon. Only God knows when ur gonna die.
Um, sorry but what about babies&young children who die in the womb/cot death/ect. Its now their fault for not listening when they can barely walk&talk?
That is God wanting them to come to Heaven and live with Him
So he wants to put all their relatives through the heart ache& pain for no reason other than he wants them to "go live with him"? That's just selfish, cruel&unnecessary.
No that's God helping and preparing thim for the future. God doesn't cause all Bad things. There is such thing as the Devil. He does bad to turn you away from God to get you to go to Hell.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


Posted By:
superrachel
superrachel
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

AND ANOTHER THING. IF GOD REALLY EXISTS, WHY DOESNT EVERYONE BELIEVE IN HIM? He was supposed to be the creator right?
IF SOMEONE ANSWERS THIS QUESTION I WILL BECOME CHRISTIAN
The answer is simple: because some people are stupid enough not to. God gave everyone free will to make choices. Some people just choose not to believe in Him.
Thats right! girl!

I love a good debate so keep the comments coming!


Posted By:
fannypakfan Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
fannypakfan
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 60
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Yes,you are.I know I'm not the best Christian in the world but I'm pretty sure I have a better chance at going to heaven than you do.

Atheism Definition
My favorite things/pics/people!
People/Pics I Love 4ever


Posted By:
Nost Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Nost
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 966
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"superrachel" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''
Excuse me, But its not God's fault its ppls fault for not listening and anyways everybodys gonna sometime or some day soon. Only God knows when ur gonna die.
Um, sorry but what about babies&young children who die in the womb/cot death/ect. Its now their fault for not listening when they can barely walk&talk?
That is God wanting them to come to Heaven and live with Him
So he wants to put all their relatives through the heart ache& pain for no reason other than he wants them to "go live with him"? That's just selfish, cruel&unnecessary.
No that's God helping and preparing thim for the future. God doesn't cause all Bad things. There is such thing as the Devil. He does bad to turn you away from God to get you to go to Hell.
If God's so powerful, then why does he let Beelzebub do wrong stuff? Is he indifferent to us?

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen


Posted By:
fin201
fin201
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 33
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
exactly all im sayin iz dat god iz not responsible for all thing but  Satan iz

dedicated church of christ member


Posted By:
Nost Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Nost
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 966
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Therefore, God doesn't care about humans, and let Satan do what he wants? Seems very pious.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen


Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3117
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Nost" wrote:

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"superrachel" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''
Excuse me, But its not God's fault its ppls fault for not listening and anyways everybodys gonna sometime or some day soon. Only God knows when ur gonna die.
Um, sorry but what about babies&young children who die in the womb/cot death/ect. Its now their fault for not listening when they can barely walk&talk?
That is God wanting them to come to Heaven and live with Him
So he wants to put all their relatives through the heart ache& pain for no reason other than he wants them to "go live with him"? That's just selfish, cruel&unnecessary.
No that's God helping and preparing thim for the future. God doesn't cause all Bad things. There is such thing as the Devil. He does bad to turn you away from God to get you to go to Hell.
If God's so powerful, then why does he let Beelzebub do wrong stuff? Is he indifferent to us?
God has no control over the Devil because the Devil used to be an angel and angels had free will to.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3117
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"fannypakfan" wrote:

Yes,you are.I know I'm not the best Christian in the world but I'm pretty sure I have a better chance at going to heaven than you do.
What makes you say that?

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!


Posted By:
fannypakfan Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
fannypakfan
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 60
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Maybe,do you even know what it's like to have surgery on a baby and the doctor messes up the baby?Or maybe the mom did something wrong,you never know.Unless,you got knocked up and lost your baby then that is diffrent.But just keep your barn door closed.

Atheism Definition
My favorite things/pics/people!
People/Pics I Love 4ever


Posted By:
Nost Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Nost
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 966
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"Nost" wrote:

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"jrgirl13" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"superrachel" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

If this so called "God" exists, and he's the father of everyone and such, why would he put innocent people through what they've been through? I'm sorry if this has already been posted before I just don't get it.. XD
Dude. I was gonna make this one day.. But thanks for the help? =D And I Think God Is nothing but A Savage who kills innocent people because he wants them to ''Come home''
Excuse me, But its not God's fault its ppls fault for not listening and anyways everybodys gonna sometime or some day soon. Only God knows when ur gonna die.
Um, sorry but what about babies&young children who die in the womb/cot death/ect. Its now their fault for not listening when they can barely walk&talk?
That is God wanting them to come to Heaven and live with Him
So he wants to put all their relatives through the heart ache& pain for no reason other than he wants them to "go live with him"? That's just selfish, cruel&unnecessary.
No that's God helping and preparing thim for the future. God doesn't cause all Bad things. There is such thing as the Devil. He does bad to turn you away from God to get you to go to Hell.
If God's so powerful, then why does he let Beelzebub do wrong stuff? Is he indifferent to us?
God has no control over the Devil because the Devil used to be an angel and angels had free will to.
Then why doesn't he Destroy it?

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen


Latest Forum Posts

RIDDLE

The avatar of the user above you appears a...

The Backwards Story

The Backwards Story

The Backwards Story

The Backwards Story

The Backwards Story

The Backwards Story

The Backwards Story

The Backwards Story

Latest Videos

Play Online Games