Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

What if christianity is just a test of faith, and Allah is the true god? What if Islam is just a test of faith, and my cat is the true god? What if my cat is just a test of faith and Zeus is the true god? Repeat ad infinitum Go

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Your cat is awesome.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

What if your cat is just a test, and Milctlantecuhtli is true god? Or, simpler. What if gods are just a test, and there's no god?

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Nost" wrote:

What if your cat is just a test, and Milctlantecuhtli is true god? Or, simpler. What if gods are just a test, and there's no god?
that wouldnt make good sence. Then who is issuing the test?  Cronus?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"MikhailTal" wrote:

What if christianity is just a test of faith, and Allah is the true god? What if Islam is just a test of faith, and my cat is the true god? What if my cat is just a test of faith and Zeus is the true god? Repeat ad infinitum Go
because again that wouldnt make good sence.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
my brain ;_;

Adieu.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Zeus is one of the true gods...

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Zeus is one of the true gods...
We all know that, it's just a hypothetical scenario.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

because again that wouldnt make good sence.
Of course it doesn't. It doesn't have to, it's just saying: There's no god.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hey, you know what?  If I die after a long and peaceful life, trying to bring happiness to those around me, and it turns out Allah/your cat/the spaghetti monster in the sky is the real god, and they condemn me to whatever form of Hell they have, brilliant.  Not really a god I would have wanted to spend time worshiping.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ [Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ] ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ
Nᴏ ɢᴇᴍ sᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀɴ;
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴsᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴄʏ,
Tʀᴜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴅᴇʟɪᴛʏ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity