×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mishi2000" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"xXCoUlD u BeLiEvEXx" wrote:

shia follow Ali sunna follow Omar muslims follow Quran  and in the last day my god will judge me as muslim not shia or sunna
Sunni people also follow Hazrat Ali (R.A).
ya.. bt some shia also do shirks..
Yeah, they do so. 

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"xXCoUlD u BeLiEvEXx" wrote:

at the end i'm muslim ure jew she's christian  we're all brothers and sisters  we all believe in God let's live in peace!
If only people could live in peace *Sighs* Yet, through past experiences and observations, all I can say is that religion only divides people and starts war...


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 195

smile

If you don't judge me, I won't judge you..

My sweetheart Muskaan.. My COusin =]..


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 195

"Impeccable" wrote:

"mishi2000" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"xXCoUlD u BeLiEvEXx" wrote:

shia follow Ali sunna follow Omar muslims follow Quran  and in the last day my god will judge me as muslim not shia or sunna
Sunni people also follow Hazrat Ali (R.A).
ya.. bt some shia also do shirks..
Yeah, they do so. 
ya..

If you don't judge me, I won't judge you..

My sweetheart Muskaan.. My COusin =]..


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 195

"zak514" wrote:

"xXCoUlD u BeLiEvEXx" wrote:

at the end i'm muslim ure jew she's christian  we're all brothers and sisters  we all believe in God let's live in peace!
If only people could live in peace *Sighs* Yet, through past experiences and observations, all I can say is that religion only divides people and starts war...
ya.. 

If you don't judge me, I won't judge you..

My sweetheart Muskaan.. My COusin =]..


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Am muslim and proud to be!!! smile

FREE PALESTINE


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 195

"Aloshiscute" wrote:

Am muslim and proud to be!!! smile
ya me 2.. proud to be muslim =]..

If you don't judge me, I won't judge you..

My sweetheart Muskaan.. My COusin =]..


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mishi2000" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"mishi2000" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"xXCoUlD u BeLiEvEXx" wrote:

shia follow Ali sunna follow Omar muslims follow Quran  and in the last day my god will judge me as muslim not shia or sunna
Sunni people also follow Hazrat Ali (R.A).
ya.. bt some shia also do shirks..
Yeah, they do so. 
ya..
Allah Hafiz, I have to go now. Talk to you later. ♥

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"xXCoUlD u BeLiEvEXx" wrote:

i'm not sunni or shia i'm just MUSLIM 
same here I am just muslim

FREE PALESTINE


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Aloshiscute" wrote:

Am muslim and proud to be!!! smile
It's what you were brought up on, I was too, but when I thought about it, I realized, hey this is wrong, so now, I've no religion, an atheist, but, it's actually better, you feel calmer and more comfortable with yourself.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity