×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 6827

"CapnJack" wrote:

Take off the robe! Lets get to bashing butts! As well as, Deez nuts. But seriously. If there honestly is a God, He clearly doesn't want you to have free will. I guess it came in the full-time life package Christians have seemed to pay for with their intelligence. The first book in the bible clearly states this.. Absolute knowledge is like the lack of free will. Everything's just not understandable. Itd take all the goody good stuff out of life, I guess your sense of self as well. Itd take away that happiness or will to live. That doesn't sound very Free will to me. Then again, I would eat a bowl of dead mice any day. 
THIS.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 443

"CapnJack" wrote:

Take off the robe! Lets get to bashing butts! As well as, Deez nuts. But seriously. If there honestly is a God, He clearly doesn't want you to have free will. I guess it came in the full-time life package Christians have seemed to pay for with their intelligence. The first book in the bible clearly states this.. Absolute knowledge is like the lack of free will. Everything's just not understandable. Itd take all the goody good stuff out of life, I guess your sense of self as well. Itd take away that happiness or will to live. That doesn't sound very Free will to me. Then again, I would eat a bowl of dead mice any day.  GOD CREATED SOME PEOPLE TO GO TO HELL, SO WHAT? LOLOL JESUS
Another quality post from God. Thanks brah


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 6827

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"CapnJack" wrote:

Take off the robe! Lets get to bashing butts! As well as, Deez nuts. But seriously. If there honestly is a God, He clearly doesn't want you to have free will. I guess it came in the full-time life package Christians have seemed to pay for with their intelligence. The first book in the bible clearly states this.. Absolute knowledge is like the lack of free will. Everything's just not understandable. Itd take all the goody good stuff out of life, I guess your sense of self as well. Itd take away that happiness or will to live. That doesn't sound very Free will to me. Then again, I would eat a bowl of dead mice any day.  GOD CREATED SOME PEOPLE TO GO TO HELL, SO WHAT? LOLOL JESUS
Another quality post from God. Thanks brah
We are blessed with His posts XD


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 364

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"CapnJack" wrote:

Take off the robe! Lets get to bashing butts! As well as, Deez nuts. But seriously. If there honestly is a God, He clearly doesn't want you to have free will. I guess it came in the full-time life package Christians have seemed to pay for with their intelligence. The first book in the bible clearly states this.. Absolute knowledge is like the lack of free will. Everything's just not understandable. Itd take all the goody good stuff out of life, I guess your sense of self as well. Itd take away that happiness or will to live. That doesn't sound very Free will to me. Then again, I would eat a bowl of dead mice any day.  GOD CREATED SOME PEOPLE TO GO TO HELL, SO WHAT? LOLOL JESUS
Another quality post from God. Thanks brah
We are blessed with His posts XD
Oh you. *blushes* o;

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 53

are you saying that since God knows that what will happen, he'll make us do it. God doesn't make us do anything, though. He just knows what will happen. ~ForgiveOurSins

^_^


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 443

"_-UnderTheSun.-" wrote:

are you saying that since God knows that what will happen, he'll make us do it. God doesn't make us do anything, though. He just knows what will happen. ~ForgiveOurSins
Wow, it's like you didn't even read the post, lol.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 56

"Authoritarian" wrote:

once again plummeted into the dust by AlphaT lock pls
lmao yes thats wat mik thingy me bob is saying we dont have free will cus god says and knows wat u have to do so theres no free will but luckly for me im not religeos so i think if we work hard at it free will will come u need to work hard for it especily with the uks stupid goverment it woukld practily be impossible but some ppl work hard to give them selves and others free will and i respect them so it depends


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 56

"AlphaT" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

If an omniscient God exists. The absolute knowledge that an event will occur / a human action will take place removes the possibility of that individual having free will. Because their event is already pre-determined, they have no chance to deviate from that path. What you experience as free will (if there is an omniscient being) is merely an illusion from a non-omniscient perspective in an absurd universe. Just as the past has absolutely been followed, the presence of an omniscient being would apply the same principle to the future; that it is utterly unchangeable. Don't get mixed up, however, with the absolute knowledge a supernatural force would possess, and the relative knowledge that a non-omniscient being like yourself would possess. I've seen examples that have said something along the lines of "you definitely know your kid will eat a bowl of candy over a bowl of dead, rotting mice, and that because you know this, you're not forcing them to do it" This is not absolute knowledge. This is using a lot of evidence to support the claim that your kid will almost certainly eat the candy over the mice, but you cannot be absolutely sure.
Your acting as if that since God knows what we will do he inforces it... These have no correlation when carefully thought over.
yes thats wat mik thingy me bob is saying we dont have free will cus god says and knows wat u have to do so theres no free will but luckly for me im not religeos so i think if we work hard at it free will will come u need to work hard for it especily with the uks stupid goverment it woukld practily be impossible but some ppl work hard to give them selves and others free will and i respect them so it depends


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 481

God exists, we all believe xP


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 56

"-Leon-" wrote:

God exists, we all believe xP
we dont actuly know he exictes he mite but no 1 has any proof


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by baceking
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by bacequeen
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by tiffanygamer123
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by tiffanygamer123
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ImagineOrdinary
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by James
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by balenciaga
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
Who is your celeb doppelgan... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
1001 Things to do when you ... in Random posted by Pikacraftgirl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by JazzyRox
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Sportygirl54
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by Shadow457
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by Kirsteeeeen