×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

There's no point in arguing whether God exists or not.

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
What really matters is what religion does to us human beings. Religion has made others treat people like crap, and actually throw logic aside because it  sort-of feels nice if somebody tells you a magician who created the universe loves you. Without religion, there would be less wars, murder, hate, discrimination, and the general cessy parts of our existence. If everybody followed a reasonable set of LAWS as moral guides, and not an ancient book that tells you that He loves everybody, and then right after that, for you out and kill people for being different, then the world would be a better place.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 137

"The Coordinator" wrote:

What really matters is what religion does to us human beings. Religion has made others treat people like crap, and actually throw logic aside because it  sort-of feels nice if somebody tells you a magician who created the universe loves you. Without religion, there would be less wars, murder, hate, discrimination, and the general cessy parts of our existence. If everybody followed a reasonable set of LAWS as moral guides, and not an ancient book that tells you that He loves everybody, and then right after that, for you out and kill people for being different, then the world would be a better place.
Absolutely agree


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
And without religion we wouldnt have the world we have today. You probably wouldnt have been born, and I wouldnt have been born. And if Christianity didnt happen, we would be non existent.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 12930

"AlphaT" wrote:

And without religion we wouldnt have the world we have today. You probably wouldnt have been born, and I wouldnt have been born. And if Christianity didnt happen, we would be non existent.
oh yes, because you obviously have all of the answers despite giving no evidence to back them up.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

And without religion we wouldnt have the world we have today. You probably wouldnt have been born, and I wouldnt have been born. And if Christianity didnt happen, we would be non existent.
oh yes, because you obviously have all of the answers despite giving no evidence to back them up.
Oh Riley, would you like evidence?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 12930

"AlphaT" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

And without religion we wouldnt have the world we have today. You probably wouldnt have been born, and I wouldnt have been born. And if Christianity didnt happen, we would be non existent.
oh yes, because you obviously have all of the answers despite giving no evidence to back them up.
Oh Riley, would you like evidence?
oh no it's fine boo, you've already convinced me


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

And without religion we wouldnt have the world we have today. You probably wouldnt have been born, and I wouldnt have been born. And if Christianity didnt happen, we would be non existent.
oh yes, because you obviously have all of the answers despite giving no evidence to back them up.
Oh Riley, would you like evidence?
oh no it's fine boo, you've already convinced me
Well then, guess my work here is done.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Regardless.. The only reason in arguing about a deity's existence is the whole point of Debating. Sure, Religion makes people 20% more dumber and crazy, But that's the humor in debating with religious nuts. Religion = A funny version of cancer

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 12930

"AlphaT" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

And without religion we wouldnt have the world we have today. You probably wouldnt have been born, and I wouldnt have been born. And if Christianity didnt happen, we would be non existent.
oh yes, because you obviously have all of the answers despite giving no evidence to back them up.
Oh Riley, would you like evidence?
oh no it's fine boo, you've already convinced me
Well then, guess my work here is done.
sarcasm my dearest


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Of course there's a point! ... it's entertaining XD


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
My Final Feedback on Kidzwo... in Feedback & Suggestions posted by Jordan
This isn’t family but I nee... in Family Issues posted by CourtneyisShort
My Final Feedback on Kidzwo... in Feedback & Suggestions posted by nascarawesome_1777805
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by garlicbread
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by Black_Rose_19
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Tord_Trash
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by Happy04
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by Kittyrainbow
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by garlicbread
Slime in Random posted by PomPomzy
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by InnaRose
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Happy04
What did you last drink today? in Food posted by Happy04
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by Shadeleaf
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by jaybiboi
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by Rach
Should Gay Marriage Be Legal? in Debating posted by Tennis123