Back left
Back right

There's no point in arguing whether God exists or not.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What really matters is what religion does to us human beings. Religion has made others treat people like crap, and actually throw logic aside because it  sort-of feels nice if somebody tells you a magician who created the universe loves you. Without religion, there would be less wars, murder, hate, discrimination, and the general cessy parts of our existence. If everybody followed a reasonable set of LAWS as moral guides, and not an ancient book that tells you that He loves everybody, and then right after that, for you out and kill people for being different, then the world would be a better place.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"The Coordinator" wrote:

What really matters is what religion does to us human beings. Religion has made others treat people like crap, and actually throw logic aside because it  sort-of feels nice if somebody tells you a magician who created the universe loves you. Without religion, there would be less wars, murder, hate, discrimination, and the general cessy parts of our existence. If everybody followed a reasonable set of LAWS as moral guides, and not an ancient book that tells you that He loves everybody, and then right after that, for you out and kill people for being different, then the world would be a better place.
Absolutely agree

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
And without religion we wouldnt have the world we have today. You probably wouldnt have been born, and I wouldnt have been born. And if Christianity didnt happen, we would be non existent.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Junior Mod

"AlphaT" wrote:

And without religion we wouldnt have the world we have today. You probably wouldnt have been born, and I wouldnt have been born. And if Christianity didnt happen, we would be non existent.
oh yes, because you obviously have all of the answers despite giving no evidence to back them up.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

oh yes, because you obviously have all of the answers despite giving no evidence to back them up.
Oh Riley, would you like evidence?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Junior Mod

"AlphaT" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

oh no it's fine boo, you've already convinced me

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well then, guess my work here is done.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Regardless.. The only reason in arguing about a deity's existence is the whole point of Debating. Sure, Religion makes people 20% more dumber and crazy, But that's the humor in debating with religious nuts. Religion = A funny version of cancer

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Junior Mod

"AlphaT" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well then, guess my work here is done.
sarcasm my dearest

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Of course there's a point! ... it's entertaining XD

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity