Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

turn this on its head. Believe me or your a dummie! "Richard Dawkins" 

Dawkins doesn't send anyone that does not agree with him to a fiery realm of torment to be tortured for all eternity, though.

God doesent either. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

God doesent either. 

What are you on about? God made #### and is certainly the one that sends people there based on what they did in life. 

Even if you argue that we cause ourselves to end up there, we can question the very existence of #### then. Why wouldn't God just let evil people fade away? Why is he bent on punishing them for eternity by creating a place of torture just for them?

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

God doesent either. 

What are you on about? God made #### and is certainly the one that sends people there based on what they did in life. 

Even if you argue that we cause ourselves to end up there, we can question the very existence of #### then. Why wouldn't God just let evil people fade away? Why is he bent on punishing them for eternity by creating a place of torture just for them?

#### isnt made just for them. Its for sin. sin is apart of you just as is God when you accept him.

And from expierence, I know ######### is real 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Science.

I'm Falling To Pieces....

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

God doesent either. 

#### isnt made just for them. Its for sin. sin is apart of you just as is God when you accept him.

personal experience isn't and never will be a reliable source of information. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

The same question still applies. Why create a place of eternal torture in the first place? What would an omnipotent, benevolent creature need one for?

I'm sure he could figure out a way to permanently destroy the souls of sinners.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

The same question still applies. Why create a place of eternal torture in the first place? What would an omnipotent, benevolent creature need one for?

Sin is why he created ####. You make an act of blastpheme against God, you recieve the punishment. Its kind of like life sentence...wthout the fire n stuff.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Sin is why he created ####. You make an act of blastpheme against God, you recieve the punishment. Its kind of like life sentence...wthout the fire n stuff.

Human life sentences do not last for an infinite amount of time. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

God doesent either. 

personal experience isn't and never will be a reliable source of information. 

Do you honestly think Im using my opinion as a source of information? Im just stating my expierence. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Both! xD

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity