×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

########## ######

########## ######

########## ######

########## ######

####..... ####### ### ######## ### #########

## ## ######### ### #### ########## ######### #### #### ##### ### ######## ######## #########, #### ####, #### ### #########.

########## ######

########## ######

####..... ####### ### ######## ### #########

## ## ######### ### #### ########## ######### #### #### ##### ### ######## ######## #########, #### ####, #### ### #########.

####... ## ... ### ####### ########## ## ## #### #### ####### ####### #####?

##, ###### ######, #########.

########## ######

########## wrote:

########## ######

########## ######

####..... ####### ### ######## ### #########

## ## ######### ### #### ########## ######### #### #### ##### ### ######## ######## #########, #### ####, #### ### #########.

########## ######

########## wrote:

haha..... science and religion are connected

If by connected you mean completely different from each other and arguably mutually exclusive, then yeah, they are connected.

pfft... no ... GOD CREATED EVERYTHING SO HE MUST HAVE CREATED SCIENCE RIGHT?

oh, you're joking, nevermind.


wasn't kiddin'



Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 123

Just because you are a certain religion or have certain beliefs doesn't mean you can't like science or believe things about it.

I'm a Christian, and I love science. It is easily my favorite subject in school. However, that doesn't mean I believe in the Big Bang Theory, evoulution, ect. I love God, but that doesn't mean I can't like science. And if I like science, that doesn't mean I can't love God.

making words since 2000


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 440

"Bri x33" wrote:

Just because you are a certain religion or have certain beliefs doesn't mean you can't like science or believe things about it.

I'm a Christian, and I love science. It is easily my favorite subject in school. However, that doesn't mean I believe in the Big Bang Theory, evoulution, ect. I love God, but that doesn't mean I can't like science. And if I like science, that doesn't mean I can't love God.


What do you mean with 'liking science' when you do something extremely anti-scientific like believing in God?

If you're not believing things that have been proven by science, it just seems silly to say you like it. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2468

I say religion

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 1747

"Alekhine" wrote:

"Bri x33" wrote:

Just because you are a certain religion or have certain beliefs doesn't mean you can't like science or believe things about it.

I'm a Christian, and I love science. It is easily my favorite subject in school. However, that doesn't mean I believe in the Big Bang Theory, evoulution, ect. I love God, but that doesn't mean I can't like science. And if I like science, that doesn't mean I can't love God.

What do you mean with 'liking science' when you do something extremely anti-scientific like believing in God?

If you're not believing things that have been proven by science, it just seems silly to say you like it. 


(Not all atheists believe in the Big Bang) 
I think she/he is just being rational and neutral about it.

For me, personally, I choose religion. 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 440

"Dr.Ozi" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

"Bri x33" wrote:

Just because you are a certain religion or have certain beliefs doesn't mean you can't like science or believe things about it.

I'm a Christian, and I love science. It is easily my favorite subject in school. However, that doesn't mean I believe in the Big Bang Theory, evoulution, ect. I love God, but that doesn't mean I can't like science. And if I like science, that doesn't mean I can't love God.

What do you mean with 'liking science' when you do something extremely anti-scientific like believing in God?

If you're not believing things that have been proven by science, it just seems silly to say you like it. 

(Not all atheists believe in the Big Bang) 
I think she/he is just being rational and neutral about it.

For me, personally, I choose religion. 


There's an inherent irrationality to not believing facts and instead believing based upon faith.

Nothing wrong with believing based upon faith (personally I can't bring myself to believing things that don't have mounds of supporting evidence), IMO, as long as that person realizes that what they're believing is not proven or rational.

In other words, if they KNOW they're believing based upon faith, there's nothing wrong with it.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 1747

"Alekhine" wrote:

"Dr.Ozi" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

"Bri x33" wrote:

Just because you are a certain religion or have certain beliefs doesn't mean you can't like science or believe things about it.

I'm a Christian, and I love science. It is easily my favorite subject in school. However, that doesn't mean I believe in the Big Bang Theory, evoulution, ect. I love God, but that doesn't mean I can't like science. And if I like science, that doesn't mean I can't love God.

What do you mean with 'liking science' when you do something extremely anti-scientific like believing in God?

If you're not believing things that have been proven by science, it just seems silly to say you like it. 

(Not all atheists believe in the Big Bang) 
I think she/he is just being rational and neutral about it.

For me, personally, I choose religion. 

There's an inherent irrationality to not believing facts and instead believing based upon faith.

Nothing wrong with believing based upon faith (personally I can't bring myself to believing things that don't have mounds of supporting evidence), IMO, as long as that person realizes that what they're believing is not proven or rational.

In other words, if they KNOW they're believing based upon faith, there's nothing wrong with it.


The Big Bang  is a fact?

Choose.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 440

The Big Bang  is a fact?

Choose.


It has vast amounts of supporting evidence and no good contenders at this point. 

It's probably what happened, and you'd have to be the ultimate hair-splitter to say it isn't a fact in light of the evidence. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 1747

"Alekhine" wrote:

The Big Bang  is a fact?

Choose.

It has vast amounts of supporting evidence and no good contenders at this point. 

It's probably what happened, and you'd have to be the ultimate hair-splitter to say it isn't a fact in light of the evidence. 


there ya go bud


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 440

"Dr.Ozi" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

The Big Bang  is a fact?

Choose.

It has vast amounts of supporting evidence and no good contenders at this point. 

It's probably what happened, and you'd have to be the ultimate hair-splitter to say it isn't a fact in light of the evidence. 

there ya go bud


what lol

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by Helloworld12k8
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by Helloworld12k8
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
there's a like sign so y no... in Feedback & Suggestions posted by Tennis123
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
who is ur favourite youtube... in Celebs posted by Royal783
Any Andi Mack fans out there? in TV Shows posted by cheygirl59
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Phantom_Queen
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by babe01
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Debate - phones allowed in ... in Debating posted by BlackWolfee