×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 99

"AlphaT" wrote:

If you replicate a picassso in one of his paintings' images, will it vary? Yush.

Well, studies show its declined to 95% but either way.

But we dont, have we ever found an ape man before? 


If the one doing the replication is good enough, the replica will be indistinguishable. And I think omnipotent counts as good enough.

There is no ape man. What is meant with common ancestor means that humans and apes (or rather, the chimpanzee and ######## share a common species that they originated from. This species has been designated CHLCA (Chimpanzee-human last common ancestor). It was so close to a chimpanzee in terms of genetics and DNA structure that researchers are suggesting it should be classified as a member of the Pan genus and named Pan prior.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

If you replicate a picassso in one of his paintings' images, will it vary? Yush.

Well, studies show its declined to 95% but either way.

But we dont, have we ever found an ape man before? 

If the one doing the replication is good enough, the replica will be indistinguishable. And I think omnipotent counts as good enough.

There is no ape man. What is meant with common ancestor means that humans and apes (or rather, the chimpanzee and ######## share a common species that they originated from. This species has been designated CHLCA (Chimpanzee-human last common ancestor). It was so close to a chimpanzee in terms of genetics and DNA structure that researchers are suggesting it should be classified as a member of the Pan genus and named Pan prior.



You cant auctauly check the date of how old it is.

So, take away the doctoral level Science ans I am left with the question, why have we never found this in the ground somewhere? 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 1497

Ok So I Dont Get This Forum ?

Put aside the math and the logic of it, you gotta know you're wanted too ♡♥♡


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 9

Humans originated from apes, but aside from that i dont believe there is any such thing as an ape man


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2012
Posts: 260

"Alexswaggirl" wrote:

Humans originated from apes, but aside from that i dont believe there is any such thing as an ape man


Evolution never said we came from monkeys. Just saying.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"MissBallerinaxoxox" wrote:

"Alexswaggirl" wrote:

Humans originated from apes, but aside from that i dont believe there is any such thing as an ape man

Evolution never said we came from monkeys. Just saying.




Evolution is just extremely flawed thats all. 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2012
Posts: 260

 



Yep.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-18 14:52:03 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:47:16 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:46:29 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:44:27 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:41:56 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:15:17 -0800

- 2017-11-18 13:56:57 -0800

- 2017-11-18 13:54:18 -0800

Hedgehogs in Pets posted by Honour

- 2017-11-18 13:00:15 -0800

- 2017-11-18 12:55:24 -0800

- 2017-11-15 16:32:15 -0800

- 2017-11-16 00:31:45 -0800

- 2017-11-15 15:52:31 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:11:59 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:07:40 -0800

- 2017-11-16 11:18:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:52:03 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:46:29 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:44:27 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:41:56 -0800

- 2017-11-18 12:39:59 -0800

- 2017-11-18 10:15:35 -0800

- 2017-11-18 10:12:39 -0800

- 2017-11-18 10:09:01 -0800

- 2017-11-18 03:58:34 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:23:35 -0800