Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It is both... I have always thought you can connect religeon with science. I believe God and our souls are a matter less than physical but more than nothing like... atoms or something. God and angels can become seen by becoming more physical, compresing atoms or particles together or whatever, to something we can see. I believe when we die our concousness will be taken by our souls to an existance in a nonphysical world called Heaven or ####.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

It is both... I have always thought you can connect religeon with science. I believe God and our souls are a matter less than physical but more than nothing like... atoms or something. God and angels can become seen by becoming more physical, compresing atoms or particles together or whatever, to something we can see. I believe when we die our concousness will be taken by our souls to an existance in a nonphysical world called Heaven or ####.

Please learn the basics of chemistry before you talk about atoms and whatnot. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

What you're describing has absolutely no basis in science. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It is not what I quoted. MY STUPID BROTHER STOLE MY IPAD!!!!! HE WILL PAY!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

It is not what I quoted. MY STUPID BROTHER STOLE MY IPAD!!!!! HE WILL PAY!!!

Oh. So what's you're view on it, if you do not mind sharing?

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe it was science but primative man could not come up with a way to explain so theres how religeon was created.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
folks...science beats religion, but however Chrisitanity and Science co-exist.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

folks...science beats religion, but however Chrisitanity and Science co-exist.

Bananas and apples also co-exist. This doesn't mean that bananas validate the existence of apples.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
When I said co exist I was refering to the fact that they were one in the same. Excuse me if anyone misinterpreted.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

When I said co exist I was refering to the fact that they were one in the same. Excuse me if anyone misinterpreted.

Science and Religion?

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity