Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

When I said co exist I was refering to the fact that they were one in the same. Excuse me if anyone misinterpreted.


But that is even more preposterous. Science and religious dogmas disagree on most things regarding the birth of life and the timeframe during which it happened.


"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jesse" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

When I said co exist I was refering to the fact that they were one in the same. Excuse me if anyone misinterpreted.

Science and Religion?


yes.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 65

i choose science yep 

My name is bob
SNAILS
and this siggy was very thought provoking


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jesse" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

When I said co exist I was refering to the fact that they were one in the same. Excuse me if anyone misinterpreted.

Science and Religion?

yes.


Cool, can you explain a little better. I'm a lil' confused sir.

Thanks! Smile Nose

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

When I said co exist I was refering to the fact that they were one in the same. Excuse me if anyone misinterpreted.

But that is even more preposterous. Science and religious dogmas disagree on most things regarding the birth of life and the timeframe during which it happened.





Did I say religion? No. I said Christianity. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jesse" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jesse" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

When I said co exist I was refering to the fact that they were one in the same. Excuse me if anyone misinterpreted.

Science and Religion?

yes.

Cool, can you explain a little better. I'm a lil' confused sir.

Thanks! Smile Nose

No problem...God created a way we could explore our universe, through Science. SO that is why I believe that Science and God mix since God made a way that we could learn about our world...if all anyone did was rely on God, what need would there be for faith in Jesus Christ? 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

Did I say religion? No. I said Christianity. 


Are you insinuating that Christianity is not a religion or that it does not exhibit aforementioned properties in relation to science?

Because both claims would be false.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Did I say religion? No. I said Christianity. 

Are you insinuating that Christianity is not a religion or that it does not exhibit aforementioned properties in relation to science?

Because both claims would be false.


I don't really treat my  "Jesus" beliefs as a religion, if that makes sense!?

It's just a personal belief a ton of people have. smile

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 137

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jesse" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jesse" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

When I said co exist I was refering to the fact that they were one in the same. Excuse me if anyone misinterpreted.

Science and Religion?

yes.

Cool, can you explain a little better. I'm a lil' confused sir.

Thanks! Smile Nose

No problem...God created a way we could explore our universe, through Science. SO that is why I believe that Science and God mix since God made a way that we could learn about our world...if all anyone did was rely on God, what need would there be for faith in Jesus Christ? 



Even though science disproves many claims that religion holds as true. Such as the earth being flat or the earth being only 6,000 years old in which dinosaurs coexisted with humans.
I don't understand how people believe in God which is an invented concept by humans just like the Easter bunny, Santa Clause, and the tooth fairy. Things having to do with science are tested and examined over and over to make something a fact. Such as the earth being round and not 6,000 years old.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Okand I already saw people veing offfensive.. Someone tell me why we can't have one of these threads, without someone being completely rude by calling someone else's beliefs either, #######, or pointless?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity