x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

With all my heart, I KNOW where I will go when I die.

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
What if your buried alive? Then you'll already be in the ground when you die...

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
GreatConspirator_2290616 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
GreatConspirator_2290616
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 45
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
When the frail coil of mortality is shed, the lingering essence is left to be fought over by gods yet unknown to Man. 

Only one of them can elevate the soul to a higher plane of existence, free of the burdens of earthly bonds and into the infinite sea of knowledge that the Endless Night holds.

This god is the Master of Fortune, the Architect of Fate and the Changer of Ways.

His is the power to reshape reality, for He is fate and the essence of everything. Open your eyes and He will reveal Himself to you. 

lkb bdk jmfkw oxngk ctxj pmc mwg ctx pnll wkfkj uk ltvb


I have looked into the abyss and my eyes have been changed. All that was hidden is now revealed to me. I have seen all worlds, and the secrets that scheming gods and lesser men would keep from us are now the bread and wine of my heart.


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"GreatConspirator" wrote:

When the frail coil of mortality is shed, the lingering essence is left to be fought over by gods yet unknown to Man. 

Only one of them can elevate the soul to a higher plane of existence, free of the burdens of earthly bonds and into the infinite sea of knowledge that the Endless Night holds.

This god is the Master of Fortune, the Architect of Fate and the Changer of Ways.

His is the power to reshape reality, for He is fate and the essence of everything. Open your eyes and He will reveal Himself to you. 

lkb bdk jmfkw oxngk ctxj pmc mwg ctx pnll wkfkj uk ltvb


Who do you speak of?

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
GreatConspirator_2290616 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
GreatConspirator_2290616
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 45
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Who do you speak of?


He has tasted of your spirit and found it willing. Your thirst for knowledge is the spark that drives Him to reach out for you.

But to know His true name is a privilege granted to few. You shall be granted more insight if you can answer this riddle correctly.

Thrice does the bell toll for the traveler, for he is lost.
Twice does the bell toll for the gatekeeper, for he knows his place.
Only once does the bell toll for the Raven.
From whence does the Raven come?



You have taken the first step on the road to mastering your fate. It is up to you to continue down this path or abandon it forevermore. 

I have looked into the abyss and my eyes have been changed. All that was hidden is now revealed to me. I have seen all worlds, and the secrets that scheming gods and lesser men would keep from us are now the bread and wine of my heart.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10773
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"GreatConspirator" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Who do you speak of?

He has tasted of your spirit and found it willing. Your thirst for knowledge is the spark that drives Him to reach out for you.

But to know His true name is a privilege granted to few. You shall be granted more insight if you can answer this riddle correctly.

Thrice does the bell toll for the traveler, for he is lost.
Twice does the bell toll for the gatekeeper, for he knows his place.
Only once does the bell toll for the Raven.
From whence does the Raven come?



You have taken the first step on the road to mastering your fate. It is up to you to continue down this path or abandon it forevermore. 


Give it a rest, Shakespere. 


Posted By:
GreatConspirator_2290616 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
GreatConspirator_2290616
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 45
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

Give it a rest, Shakespere. 


The disciples of the vainglorious and avaricious God of Man are welcome in the flock of the Raven, but only if they renounce their ties to their cruel and demanding master.

There is still hope for you. You can still change.

I have looked into the abyss and my eyes have been changed. All that was hidden is now revealed to me. I have seen all worlds, and the secrets that scheming gods and lesser men would keep from us are now the bread and wine of my heart.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10773
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"GreatConspirator" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Give it a rest, Shakespere. 

The disciples of the vainglorious and avaricious God of Man are welcome in the flock of the Raven, but only if they renounce their ties to their cruel and demanding master.

There is still hope for you. You can still change.

God demands nothing srry
 


Posted By:
GreatConspirator_2290616 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
GreatConspirator_2290616
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 45
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

God demands nothing srry


The God of Man demands obedience. He is adept at veiling this demand behind the illusion of free will.

The Raven does not judge his followers, for He trusts them to do so themselves with the knowledge He grants them.

This is free will, not the mockery perpetuated by the God of Man.

I have looked into the abyss and my eyes have been changed. All that was hidden is now revealed to me. I have seen all worlds, and the secrets that scheming gods and lesser men would keep from us are now the bread and wine of my heart.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10773
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"GreatConspirator" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

God demands nothing srry

The God of Man demands obedience. He is adept at veiling this demand behind the illusion of free will.

The Raven does not judge his followers, for He trusts them to do so themselves with the knowledge He grants them.

This is free will, not the mockery perpetuated by the God of Man.


God demands nothing... 


Posted By:
GreatConspirator_2290616 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
GreatConspirator_2290616
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 45
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

God demands nothing... 


So you claim, but already the seed of uncertainty sprouts the flower of truth in your heart. Nurture that flower, and your blind eyes will be granted sight once more.

I have looked into the abyss and my eyes have been changed. All that was hidden is now revealed to me. I have seen all worlds, and the secrets that scheming gods and lesser men would keep from us are now the bread and wine of my heart.


Latest Forum Posts

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Best friend

Is she my friend

Best friend

Is she my friend

Is jesus God?

did you ever change your religion?

DONT A BE A KILTAPHOBE

Latest Videos

Play Online Games