Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Call me a bigot all you want, but just because I don't like a foreign set of principles doesn't make me xenophobic or anything. But, the middle east is still medieval with basic human rights. Heck, in Saudi Arabia, they'll kill you if you're gay, and women aren't allowed to drive cars. They even come equipped with the "religious police".

And now for something completely different.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Hey Islam is the best Religion ever...its the Universal religion...!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"Rosa Ind!ca" wrote:

Hey Islam is the best Religion ever...its the Universal religion...!

It's the only rational religion, no myth or trinity or denial of the Creator or creation worship.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

it is truly a religion of peace it has all answers to all questions and it is for sure the TRUE RELIGION

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"dj latifa" wrote:

it is truly a religion of peace it has all answers to all questions and it is for sure the TRUE RELIGION

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"dj latifa" wrote:

yup right....

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Crimson Commune" wrote:

Call me a bigot all you want, but just because I don't like a foreign set of principles doesn't make me xenophobic or anything. But, the middle east is still medieval with basic human rights. Heck, in Saudi Arabia, they'll #### ### if you're gay, and women aren't allowed to drive cars. They even come equipped with the "religious police".

There different laws and orders in different countries, we have no right to say something like what's happening in that country , what are their rules and regulation? SO on . !  Btw i didn't really get what you wanted to convey through this thread. Last but not least, What was so of ISLAM IN THISS??

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted over 5 years ago

"Crimson Commune" wrote:

Call me a bigot all you want, but just because I don't like a foreign set of principles doesn't make me xenophobic or anything. But, the middle east is still medieval with basic human rights. Heck, in Saudi Arabia, they'll #### ### if you're gay, and women aren't allowed to drive cars. They even come equipped with the "religious police".

first here in iraq according to true islam if you are gay you will considered  as a sick man like any sick man second women are allowed to drive but though there are some people pretending they are  Muslims but islam never entered their heart and they are  fanatics and they make a bad reputation about islam I hope you understand  we are not terrorist or heart less people we are very peaceful 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"the best spy in the world2" wrote:

"Crimson Commune" wrote:

first here in iraq according to true islam if you are gay you will considered  as a sick man like any sick man second women are allowed to drive but though there are some people pretending they are  Muslims but islam never entered their heart and they are  fanatics and they make a bad reputation about islam I hope you understand  we are not terrorist or heart less people we are very peaceful 

Exactly !

But i don't think so if we have to explain this to them. Because i'm pretty sure it wouldn't give any fruitful result !

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

GAYs r given thier rights in ISLAM.....

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity